The Student Room Group

can you un-defer uni application

i applied for deferred entry (sheffield, cambridge, bath ucl) but am starting to regret it. is it possible to un-defer entry?? the only one i have an offer from so far is sheffield
Original post by mymelo
i applied for deferred entry (sheffield, cambridge, bath ucl) but am starting to regret it. is it possible to un-defer entry?? the only one i have an offer from so far is sheffield

Sure. Just contact each uni individually and request to change the entry year associated with your application (or offer in the case of Sheffield).

The sooner you do this the better. If you leave it too long (i.e. after the equal consideration deadline on 31st January) you may find that there's no room left for 2024 entry.
Reply 2
Original post by mymelo

You should probably email/call all the unis you applied for and ask. They might all have different policies so it's worth getting info from them directly
Original post by mymelo

were you able to change your offers? i applied for deferred entry and have offers but now want to go this year and wondering if you had any luck
Reply 4
Original post by anonnonnn
were you able to change your offers? i applied for deferred entry and have offers but now want to go this year and wondering if you had any luck

yes i was able! i only undeffered cambridge, not the others (i didnt request to)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending