The Student Room Group
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David

UWTSD Placement

*This Is depending on whether I will be offered a place. However it would be handy to know the set out*...

How are the placements laid out in uwtsd? Will the course start off with intense lecutres/seminars for the first few weeks -would I be on the campus everyday for the first few weeks! Or.. will it be 4 days placement and 1 day uni throughout the whole year? Ive had my interview so waiting for a reply now. I will be travelling from cardiff way so need to take travel costs, time and everything into consideration. Halls accomodation is not an option for me so I would need to travel. Also, would they provide me with placements near home rather than Swansea. (Preferably Cardiff/Caerphilly way)

I was supposed to ask this at the interview but as you can imagine, my mind was preoccupied with the tests etc.

If anyone could Let me.know how it all works with placemebt and on-campus teachong I would be grateful.

Thanks.
Original post by Lowriballxo
*This Is depending on whether I will be offered a place. However it would be handy to know the set out*...

How are the placements laid out in uwtsd? Will the course start off with intense lecutres/seminars for the first few weeks -would I be on the campus everyday for the first few weeks! Or.. will it be 4 days placement and 1 day uni throughout the whole year? Ive had my interview so waiting for a reply now. I will be travelling from cardiff way so need to take travel costs, time and everything into consideration. Halls accomodation is not an option for me so I would need to travel. Also, would they provide me with placements near home rather than Swansea. (Preferably Cardiff/Caerphilly way)

I was supposed to ask this at the interview but as you can imagine, my mind was preoccupied with the tests etc.

If anyone could Let me.know how it all works with placemebt and on-campus teachong I would be grateful.

Thanks.

Hi. Which campus and which course have you applied for? I'm presuming some sort of education course. I'm at carmarthen, so can offer advice for here, but have no knowledge of Swansea uni.
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending