The Student Room Group

Greenwich or Abersytwyth?

Hey,

I was recently offered to study at Aber for Physics with Business Management and Greenwich for Mathematics with Business. Overall I’ve heard that Aber is really good with recently winning gold tear in teaching excellence and people are really happy living there. However, Greenwich is in the Top 6 for Mathematics but most people have said that the uni is absolute SH*T and lets basically anyone in (I was offered to Study math with Business if I got an 8/10 in English? Bit weird). So any suggestions?
Hi @John_dun72 :smile:

Congratulations on receiving an offer to study at Aberystwyth University - glad to hear that you are considering us :smile: Have you been to visit the campus yet? I would recommend that you join us at one of our upcoming Applicant Visiting Days - which will give you an opportunity to meet staff and current students and discover more about your chosen department. It is also a good opportunity to stroll around the town and campus, view our accommodation and generally get a taste of life as a student at Aberystwyth :smile: Is there anything else I can help you with?

Kind regards
Sulwen

Original post by John_dun72
Hey,

I was recently offered to study at Aber for Physics with Business Management and Greenwich for Mathematics with Business. Overall I’ve heard that Aber is really good with recently winning gold tear in teaching excellence and people are really happy living there. However, Greenwich is in the Top 6 for Mathematics but most people have said that the uni is absolute SH*T and lets basically anyone in (I was offered to Study math with Business if I got an 8/10 in English? Bit weird). So any suggestions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending