The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

I have recieved all my offers but i dont know which one to pick

which one should i choose? city, london met, kingston, london south bank. greenwich is already out of the question its too far.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
which one should i choose? city, london met, kingston, london south bank. greenwich is already out of the question its too far.

What course did you get offers for? as far as ratings and rankings go, Greenwich is the only decent one compared to the others lol
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
You should do Greenwich as first option and Kingston as second, or if Greenwich is out of the options then do Kingston as first option and lsbu as second
Or choose between Kingston and lsbu if you have unconditional offers
Reply 3

As far as I'm concerned, the City, University of London is better than the rest.
Reply 4
Original post by Meheraj
As far as I'm concerned, the City, University of London is better than the rest.

City is good if you don't want to get a job after your degree and are more interested in going to uni than University (there's a difference lol!)
Reply 5
City is good if you don't want to get a job after your degree and are more interested in going to uni than University (there's a difference lol!)

Haha.... I do eye-to-eye with you to some extent but it shouldn't be generalised for every course though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending