The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Sports at Clifton

Hi,
I will be studying at City Campus from September and am hoping to play for a sports team. As they are based at Clifton what does everyone do to travel there? Is there transportation put on for away match days with pick ups from city or do you always have to get to Clifton? Also what is the best way to get there and the cheapest option? Is there special student rates for trams/buses?
Original post by Cls121
Hi,
I will be studying at City Campus from September and am hoping to play for a sports team. As they are based at Clifton what does everyone do to travel there? Is there transportation put on for away match days with pick ups from city or do you always have to get to Clifton? Also what is the best way to get there and the cheapest option? Is there special student rates for trams/buses?

Hi @Cls121

During term time, the Go2 Uni 4 bus service runs from City Campus to Clifton Campus (and vice versa) every eight minutes. You can save money on your bus travel by activating a pass on your Smartcard (you can do this with you enrol). Nottingham also has a tram service that will get you to Clifton.

Away matches have transport from all relevant campus locations provided by the university too, so you won't need to get to Clifton on match day. Which sports do you play?

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions

Thanks!
Chris
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks for this. I play Netball and Hockey so may try for both teams and see if I am successful with any.
Which option is cheaper? Is the tram or bus cheaper for a yearly pass? Also how long does each service usually take?

(Original post by Nottingham Trent University)Hi @Cls121

During term time, the Go2 Uni 4 bus service runs from City Campus to Clifton Campus (and vice versa) every eight minutes. You can save money on your bus travel by activating a pass on your Smartcard (you can do this with you enrol). Nottingham also has a tram service that will get you to Clifton.

Away matches have transport from all relevant campus locations provided by the university too, so you won't need to get to Clifton on match day. Which sports do you play?

Thanks!
Chris
Original post by alexxmillss
Which option is cheaper? Is the tram or bus cheaper for a yearly pass? Also how long does each service usually take?

(Original post by Nottingham Trent University)Hi @Cls121

Thanks!
Chris

Chris

Thanks for the travel info also staying on Clifton Campus and need to get to city campus

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending