Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
How we all feeling for this exam?
so, so scared
Reply 82
Original post by GoldenShade
so, so scared

How come?
What topics have already come up? There was a lot of inorganic on paper 1 so whag inorganic hasnt come up yet?
Reply 84
Original post by Jp Ahmad
What topics have already come up? There was a lot of inorganic on paper 1 so whag inorganic hasnt come up yet?

I'm thinking this paper will contain a lot about transition metal catalysts and electrochemical cells, nothing so far on either of those has come up.
Reply 85
apart from electrochemistry and kinetics, anything else that people think is likely to come up
Reply 86
Original post by Edexcel Are mugs
The grade boundaries will drop accordingly. Me and another in my class have medicine offers from Cambridge and we found paper 2 stupidly hard, so don’t worry

How did you find paper 1?
paper 1 and 2 were much harder than last year imo
Original post by Dilof
How come?
energetics, kc and equilibria
Original post by adsefe
apart from electrochemistry and kinetics, anything else that people think is likely to come up
Reply 89
Paper 1 was easier than last year imo but paper 2 was definitely harder.
Meh pretty good, apart from the odd question which was weird such as define periodicity. There was no killer 7/8 marker so I would say slightly easier, but paper 2 was ALOT harder so if paper 3 is similar the boundaries will drop
Original post by Aadz7
How did you find paper 1?
Reply 91
what didn't really come up on paper 2
Original post by Dilof
I'm thinking this paper will contain a lot about transition metal catalysts and electrochemical cells, nothing so far on either of those has come up.
Reply 92
Yeah, I thought paper 1 was nice apart from a few weird questions - also my teachers told me electrospray wasn't on the spec so rip those 5 marks. But i can also see how people would find it hard as it was very mathsy
Meh pretty good, apart from the odd question which was weird such as define periodicity. There was no killer 7/8 marker so I would say slightly easier, but paper 2 was ALOT harder so if paper 3 is similar the boundaries will drop
U no what guys? Lets take no chances. Aqa killed us on them prev 2 papers so tbh anythin can come up as they have made up their minds to cremate us in the exam hall anyways. So my plan is today imma get physical done, tmrw for half the day imma get organic and inorganic done and then for the other half of the day im gonna do practical revision. Bare in mind i know nothing so im gonn hav to revise 20 hrs tmz to get this all done so tha i can get a C grade . WE CAN DO THIS YALL LETS GO AND SLAY THIS EXAM AND SNATCH THOSE AQA EXAMINAR'S WIGS!!!!
Reply 94
What’s the kinetics experiment? Is it the timing how long it takes a cross to disappear? So then what’s the rates experiment?
Reply 95
I have the practical guide if anyone wamts it
There’s two, initial rate but that was a 6
Marker last year. And continuos which is measuring volume of gas produced. Pretty trivial really that stuff
Original post by zixd
What’s the kinetics experiment? Is it the timing how long it takes a cross to disappear? So then what’s the rates experiment?
can i have it please?
Original post by eh22
I have the practical guide if anyone wamts it
Reply 98
I mess up on plotting graphs and rearranging Arrhenius equation cause I don’t do maths for a reason lool erm is the gas one the syringe one?
There’s two, initial rate but that was a 6
Marker last year. And continuos which is measuring volume of gas produced. Pretty trivial really that stuff
Reply 99
Original post by anonymous78890
can i have it please?

DM Me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending