The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Chemistry 7405 - Paper 3 - 19th June 2019

Scroll to see replies

How did people do in chemistry yesterday?
Original post by Whednesday

I got an A but im getting a remark because I was very close to the A* mark.
Original post by Xx_InZain_xX
I got an A but im getting a remark because I was very close to the A* mark.

How close? I was 5 marks off :frown: I don’t know if it worth remarking
Original post by Fjfjdjdj27

Me too! I got into my firm though so I don’t know if I should bother with a remark. So annoying to be so close to the A*, it was the same in biology for me

Yeh I was 5 marks off too and I know its a longshot but its worth a try. You could pick up more method marks, 6 marker marks and a different examiner may be more lenient generally. So you never know
Yeh I was 5 marks off too and I know its a longshot but its worth a try. You could pick up more method marks, 6 marker marks and a different examiner may be more lenient generally. So you never know

I did better than I thought in paper 3 so I’m probably only gonna remark 2 papers, what about you?
Original post by Khushi.S
Me too! I got into my firm though so I don’t know if I should bother with a remark. So annoying to be so close to the A*, it was the same in biology for me

Damnn, how many papers and how many marks away were u in biology?

I got my letter grade back yesterday but wasn’t given my marks, I wanted to know what I got in each paper and overall.
Do you think 7 marks away from an A is worth the remark?
Original post by Khushi.S

How did everything go girl x
I got my letter grade back yesterday but wasn’t given my marks, I wanted to know what I got in each paper and overall.

I’m 2 marks away :frown:

Banged out 274/300
Original post by lmaooome
How did everything go girl x

Pretty well, I got a pretty high A (5 marks off the A*) but only needed an A for my firm so it’s chill. You?
I did better than I thought in paper 3 so I’m probably only gonna remark 2 papers, what about you?

Might do all 3. Not entirely sure yet
Might do all 3. Not entirely sure yet

How close were you in every paper though. Scroll down on the aqa grade boundaries and you’ll see them
I swear I felt like I got a B in chemistry this year but I got a f*kin A* like WTF I gobsmacked
Original post by Indyyyy
I swear I felt like I got a B in chemistry this year but I got a f*kin A* like WTF I gobsmacked

Well done. How many marks?
Original post by Edexcel Are mugs
Well done. How many marks?

Thanks and 281
do you by any chance have the whole paper (aqa chemistry a level paper 2)
Original post by Jiiny
2018 paper.PNG
Last years paper 2 questions were much nicer compared to the ones we got this year :/ Hoping for low grade boundaries. At least with last years paper 2, I could actually confidentially answer the first page of questions.

whats the Answer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending