The Student Room Group

GCSE English literature predictions - edexcel

any predictions for GCSE English lit, edexcel
I'm studying a Christmas Carol, Macbeth, inspector calls and war and conflict poems
Original post by student03f
I'm studying a Christmas Carol, Macbeth, inspector calls and war and conflict poems

my predictions for inspector calls is one of the questions (character one) is likely to be on eric or eva smith, i went thru all the past papers and theyre the only two characters who havent come up yet
Original post by manpriyaubhi
my predictions for inspector calls is one of the questions (character one) is likely to be on eric or eva smith, i went thru all the past papers and theyre the only two characters who havent come up yet

Could be Sheila (but unlikely), I don't really think you can count changing relationships as Sheila
Original post by manpriyaubhi

I think, Eric, gender inequality/masculinity/femininity, age/generational gaps, father and son relationship, love and conflict, or mystery. I just realised that's quite a lot, but they haven't come up yet
Original post by student03f

English teachers at my school are convinced the Macbeth question will be kingship, but i have a feeling (from the type of things they've asked in the past) that it might be something more difficult like loyalty, violence, parenthood or insanity.

For inspector calls- i think probably Eva or maybe Sheila (:
do you think that maybe masculinity could come up for macbeth?
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by pen_to_paper
do you think that maybe masculinity could come up for macbeth?

It hasn't come up yet, so possibly. Gender or femininity might come up too
Original post by minwom28818
It hasn't come up yet, so possibly. Gender or femininity might come up too

those aren't too bad!! have we had a duncan question before?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending