The Student Room Group
if your talking a level biology unit 1 and 3 i reackon...

unit 1 there will be something on cell division, enzymes, amino acids/ RNA, carbohydrate

unit 3 there will be something on renewable energy, methan production, rhizopus, nitrogen cycle, rhizobium, graph question/ information question
Reply 2
they will most definately ask you to describe and explain about at least one topic for 3 marks each. first two chapters are the hard ones - learn the 5 steps:

injestion
digestion
absorption
assimilation
ejestion

Learn the order but you're not expected to recall the details, just understand. if there are any worries try the edexcelbiology.co.uk website, it has notes and the title for each note is the exact name of each specification in the edexcel biology website.
all about rhizopus and taenia (but don't worry about taenia too much coz its only a couple of marks) and like some other people said before - nitrogen and carbon cycles (nitrogen and carbon cycles are killing me! lol)

hope it helps
you are a very wise man !!!
Reply 4
lol courtney you joka - you are too kind lol
are you a funny man as well lol!

oh by the way i agree with habz ideas!
Reply 6
oh my dizzles i was about to post this exact same thread but thought it would be tres silly since its bio they could ask/repeat anything...im not much a biologist rather a historian :smile: so could do with any help i can get lol hows everyones rev going.... i hate data questions theyre so long and vague and they could ask any random %&*^ lol hmmmmmm not looking forward to it but need to smack these to ensure i can make up for flopping A2!
Reply 7
s.k.l
oh my dizzles i was about to post this exact same thread but thought it would be tres silly since its bio they could ask/repeat anything...im not much a biologist rather a historian :smile: so could do with any help i can get lol hows everyones rev going.... i hate data questions theyre so long and vague and they could ask any random %&*^ lol hmmmmmm not looking forward to it but need to smack these to ensure i can make up for flopping A2!

OMG your signature tune is WICKED!!! i love that album - addicted to it lol. that song is one of the best on the album - cherish right? i love superstar and i love "lovesick"

excuse my randomness but as you can see i ain't allowed to say anything untill after the international time thing lol

Latest

Trending

Trending