The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How did you find it?
Original post by iamhappy888
How did you find it?

The multiple choice wasnt that amazing but the rest was ok. Some really weird questions in there though. At least they're being original.
Reply 3
It was very mixed compared to previous years. Some questions were great but few were random
What did you get for the CN polymer one? I wasnt sure whether it was C or D
How did you find it?
Brooo i didnt like it like it was easy but i was stupid so i out the wrong andwers
Same i put C. What did you get enthalpy of formation?
What were the answers for the last organic section? Was the second one a tertiary alcohol?
Original post by nishathjk
Brooo i didnt like it like it was easy but i was stupid so i out the wrong andwers

ikr i think i may have messed up the multiple choices. probably made stupid mistakes
Original post by iamhappy888
What were the answers for the last organic section? Was the second one a tertiary alcohol?

Yes the second was tertiary. For the last one I think I put C4H4Cl6 if i remember right
Original post by Wanderingpro
I put carboxylic acid for 1st none for 2nd and ketone for the 3rd. Not sure about the 3rd though because it was on the end

I did the same. The 3rd was mid-chain so it was a secondary alcohol so its ketone
I got an answer of +90 somehow but I just put -90 because its formation. I was really confused by that one, it wasnt a normal enthalpy question.
I think your lying mate
Original post by grebnesieH
I got an answer of +90 somehow but I just put -90 because its formation. I was really confused by that one, it wasnt a normal enthalpy question.
Original post by harry1221212
I think your lying mate

???
xxx
i got +90

Original post by grebnesieH
What did everyone get for that last one about butane and chlorine

C4Cl6H4?
I got 90 kJ per mol
Original post by dylan_sian
What did everyone get for that last one about butane and chlorine

C4Cl6H4?

Yes same.

Latest

Trending

Trending