The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ugh me too and there were like 15 marks worth of calculation questions
Original post by amaexx
me too and they were like 15 marks worth of calculation questions
Original post by 2003maybaby
I’m so annoyed about the first calculation because I got 31 but then I thought it was at too big so I put 0.31 instead but hopefully they see that I did do 31 in the first place 🤣🤣

the answer was 0.031 as you had to convert to mg and dm^3
Reply 222
I said that through Fractional Distillation, different hydrocarbons in the crude oil mixture where separated through condensation when the hydrocarbons hit their boiling points. There are different chambers for liquids to leave through condensation for the gas to be collected. however, the boiling point's of the chambers decrease as you go up.
Original post by Masrur123
What did you lot get for the fractional distillation of hydrocarbons question?
Reply 223
Theres a volume of 250 cm^3 and concentration of 125 mg/dm^3
Original post by amaexx
me neither
Reply 224
Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT
post your answers ! ^^
Percentage question - 8.8%
Moles question - 0.002 (2x10^-3)
Last calculation question - 15 g

What was on the paper 2 chem aqa?
Reply 225
did anyone do chemistry triple higher paper 1 if so does anyone have a clue on what the questions were as i have mocks coming up!! it'd really help thanks
Original post by Evil Homer
When you guys have a list of the answers I will edit the first post with them in so they are easy to see and discuss :smile:

where is the list of answers???
Original post by Georgiax71x
Last 4 marker this is as far as I got.
Sun is emitted as short wave radiation. It is absorbed as long wave infra red radiation. This is then absorbed by greenhouse gases, causing the earth to warm and the greenhouse effects. Things such as ice clads melting and a disruption in migration patterns are a result of this.

was this on the seperate paper or the combined

Latest

Trending

Trending