The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

New student going to University of Aberdeen in September

is there any Italian student going to university of Aberdeen in September?
si ma non la tua uni!
Original post by Ely00
is there any Italian student going to university of Aberdeen in September?
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Ok.
If you’re a fresher at the Uni of Aberdeen, check out the insta account @studyataberdeen :smile: there’s lots of info on Aberdeen, the uni, accommodation, etc on there :smile:
Hello Ely00 e ciao come stai oggi?
I noticed your thread and I want to reassure you that we have lots of students and staff from Italy and all over Europe and the rest of the world. In fact there are at least two ladies I know who are located in my building who are from Italy. If you take a look at the International Centre this office offers you a chance to meet international students when you arrive. They also have a Facebook group online which you may like to join now before you arrive. There are quite a few people on The Student Room linking up via threads to come to Aberdeen this September so maybe have a look at some of the other threads and join in their conversations too! There is also a group on the main Univeristy of Aberdeen page on here and the International Office also offer their own Facebook page.
You will be sent lots of information by email before you arrive about getting here, your accommodation and lots of helpful tips about induction and registration. I have just had a look online and I see there is also an Italian Expat group in Aberdeen too. Sometimes these groups are great for finding support and alternative activities outside of study too. I am sure you will meet plenty of students and staff whilst you are here to speak to in your own language. Enjoy your studies!
Reply 5
Thank you very much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending