The Student Room Group

Indians going to Pleven Medical University in February 2020

This thread is for making acquaintance with each other specifically speaking for Indians who'd be off to Pleven MU for the Feb session of 2020.
Feel free to stop by and do whatever you want to.
Hey there, I'm planning to apply at Pleven for the 2022 feb intake as well. I would like to have a chat with you.
Reply 2
Hi Im applying for Feb 2022.
I have the entry exams soon for bio and chem.
How are these exams compared to the sample papers? and is there a pass mark? I've been told it's 50% to pass but im unsure ;/
Original post by Alyyy100
Hi Im applying for Feb 2022.
I have the entry exams soon for bio and chem.
How are these exams compared to the sample papers? and is there a pass mark? I've been told it's 50% to pass but im unsure ;/

Hi there, the entry exams are easy, just revise your 11th and 12th bio and chem. You'll be good to go. The qualifying % is i guess 65. But as long as you're clear w your 11 and 12th bio and chem you'll be able to clear this exam.
Reply 4
Original post by khantaimur82
Hi there, the entry exams are easy, just revise your 11th and 12th bio and chem. You'll be good to go. The qualifying % is i guess 65. But as long as you're clear w your 11 and 12th bio and chem you'll be able to clear this exam.

Awesome!
Did you apply with an agency?
How did you get your documents translated in bulgarian and legalised?
Original post by Alyyy100
Awesome!
Did you apply with an agency?
How did you get your documents translated in bulgarian and legalised?

No I didn't took any help from agency and instead applied by myself.
For the documents you don't need to translate them to Bulgarian and instead just go for legalization. For me, I used a government agency so it was easier for me.
Reply 6
I got admission for Fab 2022.
How can i find rental appartment.
Original post by SHLESH
I got admission for Fab 2022.
How can i find rental appartment.

Hi if you want you can get a 3 bedroom apartment from February or March ending. Which is near the university hospital and 10 mins walk to the university. The rent is 800BGN for a month but since it is 3 bedroom you can share it with someone else and in that way the rent would be around 300 or something. Also the bills are not that much only 100bgn or max to max 150 during winters.
hey u got in there yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending