The Student Room Group

Trakia University

Hi, I'm hoping to start this year at Trakia. Anyone else already there and what is it like.
Thanks.
Original post by Abbaszaidi
Hi, I'm hoping to start this year at Trakia. Anyone else already there and what is it like.
Thanks

Hi, are you looking to apply for 2021 entry? I am going to apply for vet med 2021 entry! It would be great to chat to someone who is looking to apply
Reply 2
Original post by valeria1997
Hi, are you looking to apply for 2021 entry? I am going to apply for vet med 2021 entry! It would be great to chat to someone who is looking to apply

Hi,
No, I've started at the Medical faculty. Goodluck for next year!
Original post by zaidia07
Hi,
No, I've started at the Medical faculty. Goodluck for next year!

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

That's great! How are you liking Stara Zagora? Did you find it easy to find accommodation?
Reply 4
Hi,

Thank you for responding.

That's great! How are you liking Stara Zagora? Did you find it easy to find accommodation?

Yes it is quite easy to find accommodation. There are students leaving after final year and they will let juniors know of apartments.
I really like Stara Zagora, its small and friendly.
Yes it is quite easy to find accommodation. There are students leaving after final year and they will let juniors know of apartments.
I really like Stara Zagora, its small and friendly.

That is great news! Did you go through an agency or did you speak to students leaving after final year? How far are accommodation from university? Also, are there more international students? British? Spanish?

I apologise for so many questions!! :biggrin:
Reply 6
That is great news! Did you go through an agency or did you speak to students leaving after final year? How far are accommodation from university? Also, are there more international students? British? Spanish?

I apologise for so many questions!! :biggrin:

No worries. Yes I went through Medlink who were really helpful throughout the whole process. There are loads of apartments near the uni. There are students mainly from the UK and Greece. I'm sure there may be other nationalities too.
Reply 7
Original post by evajones023
Hey! How is it going so far? Are u doing it by yourself or through an agency?

Hi, I'm really enjoying it here. I went through Medlinks.

Me too me too!!!
Reply 9
Hi, I'm really enjoying it here. I went through Medlinks.

Hi zaidia, I need help with student accommodation. Got admission into trakia university but finding it difficult to find accommodation. I need a shared flat with other students in a safe place thats also cheap. Could you plz guide me
Hello

I am looking for accommodation too, would like to have a flat mate. I got a seat for Vet.
Ready to share flat. Looking for female flat mates only.
Any leads please do suggest.
I am Indian by nationality but residing in Dubai.
Thanks
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if they accept the copy of certificates as I only have the copies or the original has to be provided once they've offered a place into the programme? Does anyone know?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello

I am looking for accommodation too, would like to have a flat mate. I got a seat for Vet.
Ready to share flat. Looking for female flat mates only.
Any leads please do suggest.
I am Indian by nationality but residing in Dubai.
Thanks

Hi , I’m also looking for flat mate. I am female Indian but from the UK and got a seat for medicine at trakia. Let me know if you are interested.
Original post by tarzen201
Hi zaidia, I need help with student accommodation. Got admission into trakia university but finding it difficult to find accommodation. I need a shared flat with other students in a safe place thats also cheap. Could you plz guide me

Hi, looking for a flat mate for shared accomodation. Would you be interested ? I am going through an agency and have found a good flat for 2 people. Kindly message if interested. Thanks.
Hi all, I have an apartment in the centre of Stara Zagora. 1 double bed and 1 sofa bed, newly furbished apartment. It is a few minutes walk to the city centre, walking distance from Billa (grocery store), CBS (grocery store), and medical faculty.

It is right outside the bus stop, which can take you to Trakia Veterinary University. It is very well connected and there are frequent buses to go across town.

Reply to me with any questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending