Circle theorems help

I need help on this mathswatch question:

P is a point on the mirror arc AD
Explain why angle APD = 116
Original post by joyceemx
I need help on this mathswatch question:

P is a point on the mirror arc AD
Explain why angle APD = 116

Unless someone is doing the exact same question they're not going to know what you're talking about.

You need to at least post the image and any additional information. If you can't upload to TSR, upload to your favourite image hosting site (or imgur.com) and link across and someone should be able to assist you.
Reply 2
Original post by ghostwalker
Unless someone is doing the exact same question they're not going to know what you're talking about.

You need to at least post the image and any additional information. If you can't upload to TSR, upload to your favourite image hosting site (or imgur.com) and link across and someone should be able to assist you.

circle theorems mathswatch.PNG Here's the question
Original post by joyceemx
circle theorems mathswatch.PNG Here's the question

Look at the cyclic quadrilateral ABDP. What do you know about cyclic quads. that you can apply here?
Reply 4
calculating APD is easy. the explanation can be given in multiple ways. i have tried various combinations to explain but it will not accept as an answer. it doesnt understand english
Reply 5
the answer is that opposite angles in a cyclic quadrilateral add up to 180 degrees copy and paste what a type after this sentence. Opposite angles in a cyclic quadrilateral add to 180º
Reply 6
this should be the right answer I've just done it
all you have to do is a beacause before the sentence lol copy and paste this "becasue Opposite angles in a cyclic quadrilateral add to 180º"

ik its been a year lol but might help somone
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by hadi ishaq
all you have to do is a beacause before the sentence lol copy and paste this "becasue opposite angles in a cyclic quadrilateral add to 180º"

ik its been a year lol but might help somone

thank you

Quick Reply

Latest