The Student Room Group

Is anyone applying to Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Rome) for medicine?

Scroll to see replies

Hello, i have questions concerning the exam

1) Were the questions harder than the simulator ?
2) How many points were you used to get to the simulator and how many did you score at the exam ? If I get 50 points at the simulator is it good for the exam ?
3) Are there some questions from the simulator used in the exam ?
4) Were the questions about the religious texts very specific and hard ?
5) Do you have advices concerning the general culture ? how can I revise for those questions

Thank you ! :smile:
Reply 61
Hi there! I'm going to take a Cattolica entrance exam in a month for 22/23 intake. How was ur experience with the exam? Was there really a repeated questions from the simulator? cuz as I do more and more simulators, I def get better scores but I'm not sure if it's because of repeated questions that I already know of..haha
Reply 62
Original post by lackinglogic
Ahhh! That's great! I think it is fairly easy to get into Cattolica when compared to UK Universities. I applied to them too but didn't have any luck. Good luck to you though! I really hope you get in to all your universities!

Hi there! I;m applying to Cattolica this year as my first choice and my entrance exam is in a week! any tips?
Reply 63
Original post by AJK220
Hi there! I;m applying to Cattolica this year as my first choice and my entrance exam is in a week! any tips?

hey im applying for the same course too! how are you preparing?
Reply 64
Original post by goku1
hey im applying for the same course too! how are you preparing?

Heyy! I’m so glad that i found you! 5 more days to go until the exam! I’m trying to absorb everything from bio - anatomy esp* and trying those physics and maths Qs that are shown frequently on the simulator. How bout you? Plz send me a dm :wink:
Reply 65
Hey! I took the exam a few hours ago, how did u find it?? was it harder than usual? how many questions did you manage to answer ?

let's chat!
Reply 66
Hi there! It was def harder than the simulator! Especially the bio part. Other parts were similar to the simulator tests! I think i managed to answer 45-50 of them but not sure how many i got tho😓 how was your experience with the exam? Are you an EU candidate? Fyi, i’m a non-EU candidate
Reply 67
oh wow that's alot , I answered about 40 of them and I was trying to be selective and only answer what I was sure about. generally I found it challenging, and the most similar part to the simulator was the logic questions so hopefully I did well there. The texts were also much challenging and longer than the practice problems. I am a non-EU as well.
Does anyone know at what time will the result be announced today (12th April)?
Reply 69
Original post by 5hutterbug
Does anyone know at what time will the result be announced today (12th April)?

No idea. Will it come today?
Reply 70
Yeah our scores are privately available, but idk where to find the rankings
Original post by Bep188
Yeah our scores are privately available, but idk where to find the rankings

I honestly can't figure out my score from this list. is there anyway you can help with this?
Reply 72
Did you find the public list or are you talking about your private score? If you’re talking about the private score, I can help.
Reply 73
Oh. Is score available?
Reply 74
Yeah, you have to follow that selexi link they gave us in the email about ProctorExam
Reply 75
Yeah, got it, thank you
And it’s 9pm in rome now…what are the chances that the rankings will be released today?
Original post by Anonymous
I honestly can't figure out my score from this list. is there anyway you can help with this?

heyy can you send the link of the list ??? ( do u mean d ranklist ?)
Reply 78
Sorry for being off topic but does anyone know if I can apply to Italian universities using A level predicted grades (For the 2022/23 cycle ) or one has to wait until results day (18/8) and apply next year
Original post by Anonymous
And it’s 9pm in rome now…what are the chances that the rankings will be released today?

https://www.unicatt.it/corsi/medicine-and-surgery-roma-admissions-and-applications-rankings-and-waiting-lists

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending