The Student Room Group

I got predicted a 32, what now?

Today we received our predicted grades and I'm shocked at my results, I was expecting at least a 34. I want to study psychology at either Cattolica, padova or swps university and I received a score of 32. I'm seriously considering giving everything up. I don't know what to feel, who to talk to or what to do and I have just got out of bed after hours of staring into the wall. Any advice, piece of hope or guidance would be much appreciated.
Hey there, a 32 is great, really! Is that below the entry requirements for those unis? Most universities understand how difficult the IB is :smile:
Reply 2
Suggestion - dont apply to Uni this year, instead work your socks off for the best grades you can get with all the distractions of also 'applying for Uni'. Then apply with know grades next year. Recommended.
What were your grades in your HL subjects? Have a look at the entry requirements at the universities you want to apply to and see if you still meet them
Reply 4
Original post by McGinger
Suggestion - dont apply to Uni this year, instead work your socks off for the best grades you can get with all the distractions of also 'applying for Uni'. Then apply with know grades next year. Recommended.

that is not a possibility, I can't retake IB and I can't really get anywhere outside my country with the curriculum our country provides.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending