The Student Room Group

Is anyone applying to Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Rome) for medicine?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 81
How do we know who we are on this list?
Original post by Bep188

yeaaa can anyone pls tell me ?? i had activated my account earlier but i cant find myself on it either... as in i dont know the id
Reply 84
What is this unique identification number?
Original post by Bep188

Log in to the online exam area, look up your personal score and then find the corresponding score on the list. The first two letters of the code represent the first letters of your first name and family name.
Reply 86
Ok, got it, thanks.
Reply 87
Where can I find those practice tests??
Original post by ibra05y
Where can I find those practice tests??

You are given access to the online simulator after you sign up for the entrance test and pay the 160 EUR fees.
Reply 89
Hi
After qualifying in the test, did anyone find any difficulty in paying fees.
Thank you
Reply 90
Hi there!
Isn't the application for medicine and surgery for
September 2022/2023 already closed? Are they gonna held another test for this year?
Original post by Zhahra
Hi there!
Isn't the application for medicine and surgery for
September 2022/2023 already closed? Are they gonna held another test for this year?

Yes, indeed. The application closed on 18th March 2022. The exam was held on 6th and 7th April 2022. Results were announced on 12th April 2022 and the last date for payment of first installment of fees is 22 April 2022. As far as I know, they hold only one entrance test per year.
about cambridge first diplome for international student
a1 are valid ???
Is anyone taking the exam for 23/24?
Original post by Dorotejailic
Is anyone taking the exam for 23/24?

Hi! I’ll be taking the exam this 21st of March. Medicine, right?
Original post by JosefaP
Hi! I’ll be taking the exam this 21st of March. Medicine, right?

ill be doing the exam too for med! are yall eu or non eu? im eu based doing my exam in uk, hopefully
I'm non-eu, so I have to sit the exam online :P
Original post by JosefaP
I'm non-eu, so I have to sit the exam online :P

Hi!! Me too, do you solve simulator? how are your scores? By the way, there is a proctor system, what will you do?
Original post by ezginazkirac
Hi!! Me too, do you solve simulator? how are your scores? By the way, there is a proctor system, what will you do?

I have done a few papers on the simulator. The highest I have gotten so far is 42.00 so I'm kinda nervous since I've heard the real thing can get a lot harder haha.

About the proctor system, I've done some research and people in my city have gone to a test center in the past. I think the difference is that non-EU sit it at a test center computer, while EU have to sit it on paper. Regardless, I'm waiting for them to send more information about the details surrounding the exam :P

What about you? How are your scores so far?
Original post by JosefaP
I have done a few papers on the simulator. The highest I have gotten so far is 42.00 so I'm kinda nervous since I've heard the real thing can get a lot harder haha.

About the proctor system, I've done some research and people in my city have gone to a test center in the past. I think the difference is that non-EU sit it at a test center computer, while EU have to sit it on paper. Regardless, I'm waiting for them to send more information about the details surrounding the exam :P

What about you? How are your scores so far?

arent we supposed to get our dates and exam centre location emails by now? ive been mailing cattolica but they havent given a proper response...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending