The Student Room Group
I am!
I am just doing IMATS and then the practice test they gave us on their website. However, the questions are based on general knowledge so idk how else to prepare...

Do you know if points will be deducted for wrong answers though?
Original post by cheesypizza
Hi, is anyone sitting the HUMAT on 14th Feb? If yes, how have you been preparing for it?

Hey!
Could you please tell me how you found the test? Was it similar to the trial tests on the Humanitas website?
Thank you so much!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hey!
Could you please tell me how you found the test? Was it similar to the trial tests on the Humanitas website?
Thank you so much!

Hey! I found it alright, I did the first sample test from the website and that was it. The questions aren’t too bad. Some are longer, so I suggest guess an answer if you can by quickly reading the question, then just flag it( can’t remember if there was an option to) if you can’t, they give a piece of paper just write down the q no there and then come back to it at the end of your test. Brush up on your maths, you should be fine :smile:

Good luck!
Hey! Thank you for your reply. I just found out I got accepted. Will you also be starting this year?
Reply 5
Original post by cheesypizza
Hi, is anyone sitting the HUMAT on 14th Feb? If yes, how have you been preparing for it?

yes, I am. Solve IMAT test series the thinking part.
Reply 6
Anyone here know what the passing grade is usually around for each paper? Like what should I be aiming to get? Also is the system correct answers get a mark and incorrect answers lose a mark, while unattempted questions get 0?
Reply 7
Hey
Does anyone know when the rank list will be published?
Original post by nehaa_
Hey
Does anyone know when the rank list will be published?

Think its the 28th of February. I mean at least that's what's written on their website when you check the "call for Non-Eu application". How did the test go?
Reply 9
oh thanks.
Pretty decent id say, during the prep ST went better than AT, but it was the complete opposite for the actual test.
How about you?
yeh same, literally felt like I concerntrated really hard on the first part of ST reading questions properly and stuff and then realised I was running out of time, finished it anyways. Did AT and that went smooth somehow and I was just really surprised haha.
Original post by Karolina30
Hey! Thank you for your reply. I just found out I got accepted. Will you also be starting this year?

Hi, I am going o to take the test this February, I was wondering if you had any advise for the test. And wanted to know how did you prepare. Also p, is there any way for you to send the test you took?
Original post by Ricky.005
Hi, I am going o to take the test this February, I was wondering if you had any advise for the test. And wanted to know how did you prepare. Also p, is there any way for you to send the test you took?

me too!! how are you prepping for it ?
Reply 13
Original post by slaysister
me too!! how are you prepping for it ?

the uni actually reccommended, UCAT questions, BMAT questions, TSA questions and the first part of the IMAT
Original post by k8wrld
the uni actually reccommended, UCAT questions, BMAT questions, TSA questions and the first part of the IMAT

which section of each? because i know that for ucat the quantitative reasoning is completely different
Reply 15
Original post by slaysister
which section of each? because i know that for ucat the quantitative reasoning is completely different

1. Get Into Medical School - UKCAT Practice Questions
( https://www.amazon.co.uk/into-Medical-School-comprehensive-explanations/dp/1905812094 ) especially the Verbal Reasoning, Decision Making, and Quantitative Reasoning parts;

2. Get Into Medical School - BMAT Practice Questions
( https://www.amazon.it/Get-into-Medical-School-Questions/dp/1905812191 ) especially the Aptitude and Skills and the Scientific Knowledge and Applications parts (with a focus on Mathematics);

3. IMAT tests
( https://www.medschool.it/imat-news-and-preparation/136-imat-medical-test-sample/ ) especially the Logical Reasoning and Scientific Knowledge parts (with a focus on Mathematics).

Latest

Trending

Trending