The Student Room Group

OCR Biology New A-level H420 Paper 1,2,3 (2020) Predictions + Exam Discussion Thread

A similar thread was started by the 2019 students, since I haven't seen a thread like this for 2020, I thought I'd make it so we biology students could help eachother, share resources, knowledge, exam predictions,etc.
:bhangra:
Reply 1
So firstly how's everyone's revision coming along?
Hello! joining this thread (it's giving me some traumatic flashbacks to last year since I'm actually resitting A-level Biology :frown:)! What's everyone doing for revision?
Original post by paulkisho
So firstly how's everyone's revision coming along?

I thought I was doing great till I went through my papers from last year and tried to redo them (I'm resitting), and realised that I haven't improved much :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by denaturedenzyme
Hello! joining this thread (it's giving me some traumatic flashbacks to last year since I'm actually resitting A-level Biology :frown:)! What's everyone doing for revision?

Just past papers mainly! Wbu?
Do you remember any of what was in the 2020 papers at all?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by medapplicant03
lool I got these papers from my teacher whys everyone going crazy over them haahha

I know Josh
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by medapplicant03
u know what mate

People going crazy over these papers SJ from South
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by nkemxx
pls send to me,its saying i cant pm you,I don't know why

It's not letting me send either.
Reply 9
Can someone please send me the newest practice papers, it will be of much benefit, thank you
Are they still releasing the 2021 mini assessments papers?
Original post by jammiedodgers101
Are they still releasing the 2021 mini assessments papers?

They are, but if you need the 2020’bio questions message @fresherstickets2021 on insta
Original post by Graceiii
They are, but if you need the 2020’bio questions message @fresherstickets2021 on insta

hey is the account legit?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending