The Student Room Group

A Level Law Study Group 2020-21

Welcome to the 2020-21 A Level Law Study Group!

This is a thread for all A Level Law students to chat, support each other, give and request advice, discuss questions, complain about the subject, etc.

Specifications:
AQA - AS // A-level
OCR - AS/A-level (from 2017) // AS/A-Level (from 2020)
WJEC - AS/A-level

If there are any other specifications that haven't been included here then let me know and I will add them! The same goes for the resources below.

Resources:

Spoiler

Feel free to introduce yourselves and get to know one another a bit - to start things off, here are some questions you could answer:

What exam board are you taking?
If you're due to take exams this year, what are the arrangements?
What's your favourite topic in the course so far?
And your least favourite topic?
What are you hoping to study at university?

As for me, I took my A Levels back in 2017 (I'm old!) including A Level Law. I'm now in my fourth year of university studying Law with French Law, so I do have good knowledge of law!
(edited 3 years ago)
@Evil Homer here we are
Bump! (For anyone who fancies studying again now Christmas is over)
Hi guys, I'm doing AQA A-Level Law. On a bit of a time crunch due to the new methods of assessments and everything. I'm a private candidate for law since January and this would be my second A-Level grade I've achieved. Been scouring this site for any advice for an independent student since all I've got is my books, if anyone has any tips on topics most likely to come up, any useful study methods or the best ways to answer essay questions?? Thanks so much in advance, I'd appreciate anything.
Hi Guys i'm doing CIE A level. I'm a private candidate for law since january. i'm looking any model answer for a level paper 3 and 4 and study tips. thanks in advance. cheers
Original post by ratedromain
Hi Guys i'm doing CIE A level. I'm a private candidate for law since january. i'm looking any model answer for a level paper 3 and 4 and study tips. thanks in advance. cheers

Hey I have the law standards booklet for CIE a level law (taking the exams next year tho), I can send those to you if you want
Reply 6
Hi has anyone got the as law paper aqa 1 and 2 that they have access to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending