The Student Room Group

Msc Comp Science Options

This fall, for computer science/computing conversion course MSC from undergraduate in Sport Management and Minor in Business. Looking for a career change, this seems like a great option for me and I have done lots of studying in my own time the last few years. I have got a place at the following universities : Cardiff University(Computing), Nottingham Trent University(Computing Systems) , Oxford Brookes and Kent and also Plymouth (Data science and business analytics).

Which one of these universities has the strongest course? I also was wondering if anyone did the sandwich option at Cardiff or Nottingham trent and if it was worth doing? I dont have work experience in the field, I have been managing a gym for the last 4 years since my undergraduate so that was something I was looking into.
Why not apply to Bristol as well? For me the course wording is important for some jobs: for degree to be called Computer Science so I have applied Bristol as well
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6607088

The Universities you see in this table offer Msc Computer Science for non-CS backgrounds. You can diversify your selection.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending