The Student Room Group

Studying A-level Chemistry

So I'm starting A-level Chemistry at the end of august and I've been trying to read over the textbook just to prepare a bit. I'm getting confused on how I should approach the subject as in should i just read the textbook, should i make notes, when should i start exam q, should I type notes or handwrite. What's the best way to study chemistry?
making handwritten notes worked well for me. Theres a lot of small details like colours, mechanisms, reaction conditions and equation steps that you can glance over if you're just reading; making notes made sure I took all the detail from the page into my head. exam questions would be very hard if you havent started the course but you could give them a go with notes. good luck!!
Original post by hhamadaman
making handwritten notes worked well for me. Theres a lot of small details like colours, mechanisms, reaction conditions and equation steps that you can glance over if you're just reading; making notes made sure I took all the detail from the page into my head. exam questions would be very hard if you havent started the course but you could give them a go with notes. good luck!!

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest