The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

S317

Hi everyone
Looking for help in the form of course material.
I have few issues with the time I spend reading and learning and therefore I am much slower than most in my study. For this reason I have asked disability team and students support staff to give me the chance to have some of the course material earlier (I am entitled to printed material that should arrive earlier). Unfortunately due to the circumstances, this year they cannot do it and I will receive my printed material at the same time as all other students, which leaves me a bit disadvantaged (and disappointed). However they told me that I am allowed to outsource some material from previous years students, so I would like to ask if any of you has some printed material that they do not need anymore or if someone of you can give me the chance to access to their online course website/material, or if you can send me an email with some topics copied and pasted onto word (for example). I already have topic 1 (from the prep website), so anything else, in any form would be appreciated.
Thank you all for your support
Sincerely
E
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone
Looking for help in the form of course material.
I have few issues with the time I spend reading and learning and therefore I am much slower than most in my study. For this reason I have asked disability team and students support staff to give me the chance to have some of the course material earlier (I am entitled to printed material that should arrive earlier). Unfortunately due to the circumstances, this year they cannot do it and I will receive my printed material at the same time as all other students, which leaves me a bit disadvantaged (and disappointed). However they told me that I am allowed to outsource some material from previous years students, so I would like to ask if any of you has some printed material that they do not need anymore or if someone of you can give me the chance to access to their online course website/material, or if you can send me an email with some topics copied and pasted onto word (for example). I already have topic 1 (from the prep website), so anything else, in any form would be appreciated.
Thank you all for your support
Sincerely
E

Hi, Just wondering if you did manage to complete the course and how did you find it? If possible would you kindly be able to share the topic materials with me, I wanted to take a look through to see if I should pick this next?

Thanks
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Quick Reply