The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Official University of South Wales 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DASH__
Hi Rebecca,

Fortunately, I got my offer yesterday. Many thanks! :biggrin:

Hi @DASH__ that is great news - huge congratulations! :clap2: We look forward to welcoming you to the University of South Wales in September. If I can help further, please do let me know. Rebecca :smile:
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Hi guys, I’ve also applied for MH Nursing and had my interview. The wait is agonising 🙈 fingers crossed everyone!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys, I’ve also applied for MH Nursing and had my interview. The wait is agonising 🙈 fingers crossed everyone!

Hi there, can you DM me your UCAS number and I can check the status of your application please? We are still considering your application which is good news. You should hear back by the 31st March, so not long now, if this helps. I have my fingers crossed for you, and appreciate that you just want to know. Thanks Rebecca :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Great news that all your applications are progressing so well, I'm well happy for you. Mine have come to a scary halt, I've heard nothing for over a month now from either of the 2 that havent given me a decision. I am apparently to be scheduled in for an interview for Youth and Community Work but I havent been given an interview date.
I'm rubbish at waiting, my fiance was accepted at USW within about 2 weeks of applying so that doesnt help me to wait patiently either!!
Good luck on your courses everyone, I'm sure you will all be amazing!!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ThatWelshOwl
Great news that all your applications are progressing so well, I'm well happy for you. Mine have come to a scary halt, I've heard nothing for over a month now from either of the 2 that havent given me a decision. I am apparently to be scheduled in for an interview for Youth and Community Work but I havent been given an interview date.
I'm rubbish at waiting, my fiance was accepted at USW within about 2 weeks of applying so that doesnt help me to wait patiently either!!
Good luck on your courses everyone, I'm sure you will all be amazing!!

@ThatWelshOwl, I will chase this up again for you. Thank you for your patience. Rebecca :smile:
Original post by University of South Wales
@ThatWelshOwl, I will chase this up again for you. Thank you for your patience. Rebecca :smile:

Thank you, I'm probably just waiting due to the pandemic.......I need to practice being a lot more patient!!! I get a bit worried when I come on here and see everyone getting offers and interviews and I've got nothing but I realise every course is different!
Original post by ThatWelshOwl
Thank you, I'm probably just waiting due to the pandemic.......I need to practice being a lot more patient!!! I get a bit worried when I come on here and see everyone getting offers and interviews and I've got nothing but I realise every course is different!

@ThatWelshOwl, The next interview date for Youth and Community Work is on 14th April, so you should hear something from us soon. Good luck :smile: If I can help at all with mock interview prep, let me know :smile: Rebecca
Hi there, can you DM me your UCAS number and I can check the status of your application please? We are still considering your application which is good news. You should hear back by the 31st March, so not long now, if this helps. I have my fingers crossed for you, and appreciate that you just want to know. Thanks Rebecca :smile:

Hi Rebecca, I am unable to send a DM - I think this is because I’m a newbie. Do you have an email address? Thank you 😊
Hi Rebecca, I am unable to send a DM - I think this is because I’m a newbie. Do you have an email address? Thank you 😊

Yes of course, can you email me on [email protected]? I can then check. Many thanks Rebecca :smile:
Yes of course, can you email me on [email protected]? I can then check. Many thanks Rebecca :smile:

Hi Anonymous #2, I have had a look at your application and you should hear back from us by 31st March. We are still assessing applications for our nursing courses, which takes time I'm afraid. Sorry I can't give you any more information, but less than a week to wait. I hope this helps a little. No news is good news though! Thanks Rebecca :smile:
Reply 50
I applied for a Master's Degree for Film(editing) back in January and haven't heard a single thing back.
I sent an email at the start of March and the response I got was they would send an email to the course tutor about the status of my application and then got nothing back
Hi Anonymous #2, I have had a look at your application and you should hear back from us by 31st March. We are still assessing applications for our nursing courses, which takes time I'm afraid. Sorry I can't give you any more information, but less than a week to wait. I hope this helps a little. No news is good news though! Thanks Rebecca :smile:

Hi Rebecca, I had my interview for nursing at the beggining of March and I'm still waiting to hear back. Do they send out offers all at once or in batches ? As I know someone who got offered a place today, the wait is driving me nuts haha
Original post by lollynewt
Hi Rebecca, I had my interview for nursing at the beggining of March and I'm still waiting to hear back. Do they send out offers all at once or in batches ? As I know someone who got offered a place today, the wait is driving me nuts haha

It’s driving me nuts aswell lollynewt! What division of nursing have you applied for?
It’s driving me nuts aswell lollynewt! What division of nursing have you applied for?

It's easier said than done not to keep refreshing ucas track isn't it! I've been doing it for the past month haha. I've applied for adult, what about you ?
Ucas track is my most visited web page 😂 oh how lovely! I’ve applied for mental health. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 I’m not feeling confident to be honest, but I’ll keep applying until I eventually get in.
Ucas track is my most visited web page 😂 oh how lovely! I’ve applied for mental health. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 I’m not feeling confident to be honest, but I’ll keep applying until I eventually get in.

Mine too!! 🙈 same here, keeping them crossed!
Reply 56
I don't remember being this bad when I first applied for uni back in 2009..... I literally cannot stop checking my emails qnd track.... I don't know why, but I have a bad feeing?????
Original post by hawwie
I don't remember being this bad when I first applied for uni back in 2009..... I literally cannot stop checking my emails qnd track.... I don't know why, but I have a bad feeing?????

I feel the same about my application. Hopefully we hear soon.
Reply 58
I feel the same about my application. Hopefully we hear soon.

Oh I hope so... fingers crossed qnd good luck! :smile:
Reply 59
I applied to USW through extra for undergraduate in electronics and electrical engineering. I was wondering how long do they take to respond? Thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending