The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle University (NCL) International Offer Holders Chat & FAQ Thread 2021

Welcome to the official Newcastle University International Offer Holders thread 2021 :smile:

Ask your questions, share your thoughts and chat with other international offer holders.

[video="youtube;8jC8gBUFikM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jC8gBUFikM&t=1s[/video]

You can learn more about studying at Newcastle University as an International student  here. For more specific information, see our handy links below:

- Find Your Country
- English Language Requirements
- Visa Information
- Campus Tour
- Why Newcastle
- Find an Undergraduate Degree
- Find a Postgraduate Degree
- Find Undergraduate Accommodation
- Find Postgraduate Accommodation
- Belong Blog (Prospective Student Blog)
- Speak to a current student
- Fees & Funding
- Covid-19 Advice
- Contact Us
Hi
Anyone joining for MSc Human Computer Interaction this September ?
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by nishkam14
Hi
Anyone joining for MSc Human Computer Interaction this September ?

had thought of applying it but too less info can be found, do you know how good is the course?
Original post by musketeer1211
had thought of applying it but too less info can be found, do you know how good is the course?

Hi

I found the course content very good and the School of computing science at Newcastle is considered good as well.
I received offer and waiting to start the course this September
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi everyone,

Hope you're all doing well and congratulations if you have received an offer to study with us :smile: We can't wait to welcome you to our campus in Newcastle and we really hope you're looking forward to it. If you've received your offer for undergraduate September 2021 entry, why not join our Offer Holders 2021 Facebook Group where you can meet likeminded students, find coursemates, discover your flatmates and get excited about joining our Newcastle community!

You can apply for the group here. All requests to join will be checked by admins to make sure the user holds an offer for undergraduate study at Newcastle University. Requests to join that do not answer the joining questions may not be accepted. We'll try to respond to questions within 48 hours but this may take longer during busy periods. If your question is urgent or of a sensitive nature please DM our Facebook page!

You can also stay in touch and follow us on Instagram (@newcastleuni), Twitter (@StudentsNCL and @UniofNewcastle) and Facebook too!

Enjoy! :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
Good morning! We're currently refreshing our Student Room threads for 2022-23, and as there hasn't been activity on this thread for a while, we wanted to link you to the best places to get in touch with us. Please see the links below for more information! 😊

Newcastle University - Ask the Admissions Team
Newcastle University - Student Finance
Newcastle University - Life as a student at NCL
Official Newcastle University 2023 Applicant Thread
Reply 6
Original post by nishkam14
Hi

I found the course content very good and the School of computing science at Newcastle is considered good as well.
I received offer and waiting to start the course this September

Heyy!
I have applied for MSc HCI at Newcastle this year and waiting to hear from them. I have an offer from Nottingham as well which I have accepted.

I am having a hard time in deciding which university would be better for HCI given the current situation in the UK?

Do employers prefer candidates from Nottingham over Newcastle if the work ex is same assumingly?
Reply 7
Original post by Tcr07
Heyy!
I have applied for MSc HCI at Newcastle this year and waiting to hear from them. I have an offer from Nottingham as well which I have accepted.

I am having a hard time in deciding which university would be better for HCI given the current situation in the UK?

Do employers prefer candidates from Nottingham over Newcastle if the work ex is same assumingly?

Hi! Have you heard back from the university?
I got an offer for HCI recently and I would love to connect with you if you are planning to start the course at Newcastle this year :smile:
Reply 8
I have also applied for Integrated Masters in Biology. Waiting for the offer. I am an International student.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending