The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Official University of South Wales 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lollynewt
Hi Rebecca, I had my interview for nursing at the beggining of March and I'm still waiting to hear back. Do they send out offers all at once or in batches ? As I know someone who got offered a place today, the wait is driving me nuts haha

Hi @lollynewt, it really depends on when you applied and for which branch of nursing students apply for. For example we have more places for adult nursing, but many fewer for the other branches of nursing. You should hear back this week. Fingers crossed :smile: Rebecca
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Original post by Pri.88
I applied to USW through extra for undergraduate in electronics and electrical engineering. I was wondering how long do they take to respond? Thanks x

Hi @Pri.88, it is a busy time for the University at the moment, we are working through the applications as quick as we can, apologies for any delays. What date did you apply? Can you DM me your UCAS number so I can check the status of your application for you please? Many thanks Rebecca
Original post by University of South Wales
Hi @lollynewt, it really depends on when you applied and for which branch of nursing students apply for. For example we have more places for adult nursing, but many fewer for the other branches of nursing. You should hear back this week. Fingers crossed :smile: Rebecca

Thank you for replying, I think the wait just gets worse the closer you get to the time you could hear back 😅 yes fingers crossed !
Reply 63
Hi @Pri.88, it is a busy time for the University at the moment, we are working through the applications as quick as we can, apologies for any delays. What date did you apply? Can you DM me your UCAS number so I can check the status of your application for you please? Many thanks Rebecca

Hi Rebecca, it wasn't too long ago. I've sent you a DM xx
I’ve received an offer for MH nursing Sept 21 🥳 anyone else?
Reply 65
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve received an offer for MH nursing Sept 21 🥳 anyone else?

Omg well done!!
I'm still waiting:frown:((( worried now
Original post by hawwie
Omg well done!!

Still waiting too!
Original post by hawwie
Omg well done!!

I hope you hear soon x
Still waiting too!

I hope you hear soon x
Original post by Anonymous
I hope you hear soon x

Well done on your offer ! X
Well done on your offer ! X

Thank you x
Good morning all, congratulations to those who have received offers from USW. I have asked our nursing admissions team as to when they will confirm any outstanding applications. When I know this date, I will let you all know. Thank you for your patience Rebecca :smile:
Hi all, an update on this, all nursing students should receive decisions from USW by today or tomorrow - I hope this helps. Thanks Rebecca :smile:
Reply 73
Hi all, an update on this, all nursing students should receive decisions from USW by today or tomorrow - I hope this helps. Thanks Rebecca :smile:

Thank you 😊
Thank you!

Hi Rebecca, I have shared this with some others I know are still awaiting a decision. Does this apply to those awaiting a decision for Flexi? Thanks x
I believe so, thank you for sharing Rebecca :smile:
Reply 77
I believe so, thank you for sharing Rebecca :smile:

Hi Rebecca, can you tell me how long do fee status applications take? I submitted mine few days ago, and was wondering. Thank you xx
Received an offer for Jan 2022 for the adult nursing degree 🥰
Original post by Pri.88
Hi Rebecca, can you tell me how long do fee status applications take? I submitted mine few days ago, and was wondering. Thank you xx

Hi @Pri.88, I am not sure how long these applications take. I have messaged one of my colleagues from our International Department. When I receive a reply, I will post a message on here for you. Due to the Easter break, I am unlikely to receive a reply until next week. Two links from our website may be of help until then https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/ and https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information--Advice/Fees-and-Money/Home-or-Overseas-fees-the-basics. Speak soon, thank you Rebecca

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending