The Student Room Group

Targu mures university- studying med in romania

Hi

I am looking to apply for medicine in Romania (2021 ). The agency I went with recommended Targu Mures because of early admission. Can anyone advise what is the experience like there studying med? How is the town/city? And how would I check to see if this university degree is recognised ?

I am intending to apply to other universities by myself, so can anyone recommend another option
Reply 1
Original post by bellsybee_
Hi
I am looking to apply for medicine in Romania (2021 ). The agency I went with recommended Targu Mures because of early admission. Can anyone advise what is the experience like there studying med? How is the town/city? And how would I check to see if this university degree is recognised ?
I am intending to apply to other universities by myself, so can anyone recommend another option

Hi there, I was wondering if you applied to Targu Mures university as I have just applied this year. Any information about the process of admissions would be great.
Original post by Sakiryu
Hi there, I was wondering if you applied to Targu Mures university as I have just applied this year. Any information about the process of admissions would be great.

how come you applied there in opposition to applying to somewhere like Georgia, where most UK students go?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
how come you applied there in opposition to applying to somewhere like Georgia, where most UK students go?

Ive applied there because it is accepted by the GDC so I wouldn't need to do the ORE exam once returning to the UK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending