The Student Room Group

Medicine in Bulgaria or Romania

Hi there, I'm not sure where to study medicine, Bulgaria or Romania, i want to ask which one is better to go to, like in terms of living cost, education quality, degree, lifestyle, language difficulty, work, like in general which one would be better and why,
Thanks.
Do you wanna study there and live there or just study there and then move?
Reply 2
Original post by IshyDaFishyyy

Im not sure if i live there after completing the six year program, but lets say that i would stay there after completing
Original post by Ahmed.Yas
Im not sure if i live there after completing the six year program, but lets say that i would stay there after completing

Basically, you should study where you want to live. So honestly its what ever you prefer.
Hi there, I'm not sure where to study medicine, Bulgaria or Romania, i want to ask which one is better to go to, like in terms of living cost, education quality, degree, lifestyle, language difficulty, work, like in general which one would be better and why,
Thanks.

I'm studying in Romania and i find it really good the living costs are normal and the education quality is good
Reply 5

i want to study abroad and live in the same country i study do yo have any recommendations
Thanks.

im studying in bulgaria its my 1st year and i really enjoy it here its good education wise and living costs are decent
Original post by Labeel
i want to study abroad and live in the same country i study do yo have any recommendations

Well where do you want to live?
Original post by salman1212
im studying in bulgaria its my 1st year and i really enjoy it here its good education wise and living costs are decent

hi im considering studying medicine in Bulgaria , how much would u say mostly costs are including rent and food and electricity bills etc?

im planning on studying abroad i need more information what are the living costs of studying abroad and is it better to use a agency or not
Hello

I am looking for accommodation too, would like to have a flat mate. I got a seat for Vet in Trakia University
Ready to share flat with vet students or med students Looking for female flat mates only.
Any leads please do suggest.
I am from Dubai but Indian by Nationality.
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending