The Student Room Group

HUMAT test Preparation?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Davincipancakes
yes I am going. Very excited and sure thing

Sameee:smile:
can you give me your IG or something so it would be easier to talk haha?
Original post by aaryan376
I got in too! Where are you guys from?

awesome! congrats,
Im an Indian from Indonesia wbu?
Original post by kashika.15
awesome! congrats,
Im an Indian from Indonesia wbu?

Nice! I'm from the UK
Original post by aaryan376
Nice! I'm from the UK

i sent you my IG on a private message
follow me, so we can connect:smile:
Reply 44
hey i got in as well. do u guys have any info on when is the evaluation test
Ugh, Im currently preparing with IMAT website with free samples, hope the test would make more sense than the the free sample test.
Reply 46
Original post by I am2003
Ugh, Im currently preparing with IMAT website with free samples, hope the test would make more sense than the the free sample test.

yeah it definitely does. the critictical thinking section is a bit harder than the ones given in the sample test. so time management is essential
Original post by I am2003

are you applying next year?
Reply 48
hey do u guys have any info abt when is the mandatory evaluation test
Can someone send me your test from last year. Am going to take the test this February
Reply 50
Hello I am currently studying for the HUMAT for Feb 2024, any tips? and does anyone know what score is good.
Reply 51
Original post by jawadkrs
Hello I am currently studying for the HUMAT for Feb 2024, any tips? and does anyone know what score is good.

Is 1 week enough to prepare
Reply 52
Original post by jawadkrs
Hey, How did you do? I didn't do great as I found section 1 to be harder than the sample test and I also kinda suck at visual stuff. Are you taking the second test if so what are you doing to prepare?
Reply 53
Original post by ryy05
Hey, How did you do? I didn't do great as I found section 1 to be harder than the sample test and I also kinda suck at visual stuff. Are you taking the second test if so what are you doing to prepare?
Also, I remeber watching a YouTube video from Humanitas where one of their admission officers said the cut-off grade is usually 80-90 out of the 180 I believe.
Original post by Davincipancakes
Hey guys, I'm sitting the HUMAT on the 11th of Feb and I have no idea how to start preparing. I found a book called The ultimate HUMAT guide on amazon but it's sold out and the reviews aren't that good. I was told I should prep using the UKCAT or the IMAT but I still wanted to see what you guys are doing. THANK YOUUUU

Hii I’m a first year med student at humanitas, here’s my insta: giulia.martinelli and email: [email protected] , please dont hesitate to contact me for insights abt the uni 🙂 I also created a google drive containing resources for the HUMAT, IMAT, HPAT and IMD exams, just text me and I’ll send the link

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending