The Student Room Group

Ogtap - 2023

Hi, is anyone applyed for OGTAP scheme this year?
Reply 1
I've done the medical but not heard back in nearly 3 weeks. Have you done the medical?
Reply 2
I got interviewed in February, got the conditional offer by email for instrumentation in April and then the medical 2 weeks after. If you have done the interview it may take a while till they respond but don't get your hopes up it does seem like they process applications individually.
Original post by LDunbar04
I got interviewed in February, got the conditional offer by email for instrumentation in April and then the medical 2 weeks after. If you have done the interview it may take a while till they respond but don't get your hopes up it does seem like they process applications individually.

Hello good day to you i recently applied for the 2024 session, and i would love to get insight on how best to prepare for the aptitude test if there is any available resources or materials you could share, i will be grateful for that. Thanks
Reply 4
I also applied for 2024 too. Have you heard from them, after your application?
no i haven't heard from them yet... have you?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by efegodspower
no i haven't heard from them yet... have you?

Not yet. I will request you keep me posted in case you get feedback from them. I think they have guidelines for aptitude tests on their website with suggested links to help applicants prepare. We'll also welcome insight from successful candidates to help us prepare for the aptitude test.
Reply 7
Original post by LDunbar04

Can you please share on how the aptitude test is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending