The Student Room Group

Humanitas Medicine 2021 Entry

Welcome to the Humanitas 2021 Entry Discussion.
Just thought I would create a thread for those applying/enrolling at Humanitas in 2021 :smile:
Reply 2
Hey! I’ve heard some people say the HUMAT format has drastically been changed in 2020/2021. Is that true? It it is, what aspects of the test changed?
Hi, I am a 5th year medical student at Humanitas university. If you are not Italian I would HIGHLY recommend not to apply. They say the courses are in English but, when you get to 3rd year it's a battle. They expect you to have a B2 level of Italian by 3rd year , but even still lessons in Italian are difficult for native speakers. When you complain, they say you should speak Italian. You also find in some lessons the Italian students are largely favoured. I would urge you to apply to a state university.
Original post by Studygirlmed12
Hi, I am a 5th year medical student at Humanitas university. If you are not Italian I would HIGHLY recommend not to apply. They say the courses are in English but, when you get to 3rd year it's a battle. They expect you to have a B2 level of Italian by 3rd year , but even still lessons in Italian are difficult for native speakers. When you complain, they say you should speak Italian. You also find in some lessons the Italian students are largely favoured. I would urge you to apply to a state university.

I want to apply to this uni until I read your advice, I can't imaging how difficult it would be to learn medicine in Italian.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending