The Student Room Group

does anyone need exam help

Hey I recently finished my a level examinations through the CAIE board and I really want to help IGCSE, AS Level and A level students in accounting and economics who study the CAIE board I've done upto 20 years of past appers and detaield notes I want to give out...so interested ppl pls reply
thank you
Hi I just started self studying a level accounting and i have basically no idea about this at all... :frown:exams in 4 months time so if you could provide any resources or tips that could be so helpful...Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by venom0216
Hey I recently finished my a level examinations through the CAIE board and I really want to help IGCSE, AS Level and A level students in accounting and economics who study the CAIE board I've done upto 20 years of past appers and detaield notes I want to give out...so interested ppl pls reply
thank you
hi! I am preparing the exam. Could u send the Economics notes to me plz? thx!
Reply 3
thank you
Hi, can you help with writing essays and group works in Business & Management? Your notes and knowledge would be of great help.
Hi, I am taking CAIE accounting in october, Could you send me everything you have regarding that? I would be eternally grateful if you did, I need it so much. Thank you very much, you are an angel.
Hi I do A level Economics and Business ,and Im doing the AS level exam in may June this year and im having a hard time with the evaluation parts especially in business for 6 marks 😭 pls help cuz im aiming for an a for those two subjects in AS
thank you

Hey yes please I would like AS and A level notes. Could you please get back to me?
Original post by LInziyin
hi! I am preparing the exam. Could u send the Economics notes to me plz? thx!

Hi, if you want any notes for edexcel economics from theme 1 to theme 4 as well as in-depth case studies for contextual references, evaluation points and essay plans - please message me, I would love to answer any questions you may have as well !! 💚

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending