The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Postgrad course info

Hey

Does anyone know how long after meeting conditions, that course info goes out. Its been a couple of weeks since I submitted my evidence but I still have no info. Just simple things like when does my course begin. Reading lists etc.
Original post by mainer
Hey

Does anyone know how long after meeting conditions, that course info goes out. Its been a couple of weeks since I submitted my evidence but I still have no info. Just simple things like when does my course begin. Reading lists etc.

Most Uni/College Students just finished about 2/3 weeks ago and awaiting results. Youll probably wont hear anything till August.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Original post by mainer
Hey

Hi @mainer!

I’ve checked with the team and can assure you that we’ll be in touch soon.

In the meantime, our New Students section is jam-packed with information to help you to be and feel prepared for the start of your studies. For instance, there’s a part that guides you through the registration steps and some helpful pages with school-specific information, including key contacts and how to find your reading list.

I spotted terms dates was also on your list. Here’s a link to our academic calendar, which has our planned term dates for the academic year 2021/22: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/students/academic-life/term--dates.php

If any other questions come to mind as you get ready for September, please let us know and we'll be happy to help :h:

Livi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending