The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Is Aberdeen uni good?

How prestigious is the uni of Aberdeen compared to unis such as glasgow, edinburgh and strathclyde? Thanks:smile:
Prestige? I'm not too sure but you have to look at the league tables for your subject. Aberdeen seems quite nice, the area has a lot of history and the Uni has been around since the 1400s! Hence why some of the buildings are quite old and Hogwarts-like.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Original post by Oceanwater
Prestige? I'm not too sure but you have to look at the league tables for your subject. Aberdeen seems quite nice, the area has a lot of history and the Uni has been around since the 1400s! Hence why some of the buildings are quite old and Hogwarts-like.

Hi @Rabah04!

I thought I'd pop in and add to @Oceanwater's post about league tables and the long history at Aberdeen :h:

We're the third oldest university in Scotland and fifth in the UK. Last year, we celebrated our 525th birthday!

Our Old Aberdeen Campus is the historic heart of the University. To take a peek at some of the buildings, you can watch one of our virtual tours and explore the campus.

If you'd like to check out league tables, as suggested by @Oceanwater, this page is a great starting point: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/about/facts-figures/index.php

Livi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending