The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I can't do it! I tried clicking on ''print screen'' and pasting it onto Paint but it doesn't work.
Reply 21
I can't do it! I tried clicking on ''print screen'' and pasting it onto Paint but it doesn't work.
Reply 22
dpali

Clicking? I hope by that you mean pressing the button on your keyboard. What do you mean 'it doesn't work'? Is no image taken? Won't paste? Won't save a a JPEG?
Reply 23
dpali

Clicking? I hope by that you mean pressing the button on your keyboard. What do you mean 'it doesn't work'? Is no image taken? Won't paste? Won't save a a JPEG?
Reply 24
ainat87
I have giraffes on mine... They're cool animals. lol (ok, I like giraffes, I collect them)

Heres mine

Me too..
Reply 25
:rofl:
Reply 26
Here's Mine

My Desktop
Reply 27
J Darnley

Umm..
a late reply but anyway...

I do mean pressing the button on my keypad. When I open up Paint, there isn't anything to paste.
Here's mine. :cool:
Reply 30
Niiice! :eek: The clock too!

But um, where are all your icons? :confused:
Reply 31
This is mine:smile:
EDIT: meh I need to edit that calender; it looks a bit ****...
Reply 32
visesh
meh I need to edit that calender; it looks a bit ****...
It does. :biggrin:

*wonders what's in the desktop crap icon*
Reply 33
hugatree
It does. :biggrin:

*wonders what's in the desktop crap icon*
This any better? :p:

and NO ONE knows what's in that folder*-)
Reply 34
visesh
This any better? :p:

and NO ONE knows what's in that folder*-)

Had to look twice there. :p: You changed the colours!
I meant the entire calender(s) looked a bit... meh. :biggrin: What are they for?

Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me. :smile:
Reply 35
the calendar saves me a couple of clicks, and i need a calendar in my room but cant afford the wall space!

I like the analogue clock as it chimes on the hour every hour. The weather bit is really helpful, it updates frequently. I just like the moon phase thing....

And nope:p:
Reply 36
visesh
the calendar saves me a couple of clicks, and i need a calendar in my room but cant afford the wall space!

I like the analogue clock as it chimes on the hour every hour. The weather bit is really helpful, it updates frequently. I just like the moon phase thing....

And nope:p:

Aaah you're a time person. :wink: I like it when they chime though so you're forgiven for having them on there. :biggrin: *still thinks they belong in the 18th century*

Aww please? :wink: Pwetty pwetty pleeease?
here's mine! :smile:
Reply 38
pratikv
here's mine! :smile:

How do you people all change your computer like that? :confused: Is that still Windows?
hugatree
How do you people all change your computer like that? :confused: Is that still Windows?

yes, it's still windows. if you want yours to have the same 'apple dock' thing as mine, and look all nice in black, then visit the link below, which is where i got mine from:

http://en.crystalxp.net/bricopack.php

click on download for 'vista inspirat bricopack' and just follow the few steps. it's really easy to install, and all the stuff on your computer stays the same, but just looks better and cleaner now. anyhows, i hope that this helps. :wink: :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending