With omicron out there
No chance.
Reply 2
Original post by LeoHsieh20040725
With omicron out there

Not whilst Boris is at number 10.
Original post by hotpud
Not whilst Boris is at number 10.

Well now we r moving to plan b do u recon exam will be cancelled?
Reply 4
Original post by LeoHsieh20040725
Well now we r moving to plan b do u recon exam will be cancelled?

No. Exams won't be cancelled and the behaviour of the government means that they have lost all credibility in forcing the general population to do anything. The bill to go to plan B is likely to see quite a bit of opposition from all sides and even if it does go through I foresee quite a lot of non-compliance in the population and a police reluctant to intervene.

Meanwhile, the NHS are left to pick up the pieces.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by hotpud
No. Exams won't be cancelled and the behaviour of the government means that they have lost all credibility in forcing the general population to do anything. The bill to go to plan B is likely to see quite a bit of opposition from all sides and even if it does go through I foresee quite a lot of non-compliance in the population and a police reluctant to intervene.

Meanwhile, the NHS are left to pick up the pieces.

I am a little bit confused here. What u saying is that ppl won’t follow the rules anymore so wouldn’t that mean COVID cases increase leading to lockdown like last year eventually cancel exam?
We've seen the same pattern incremental increases in covid restrictions that we saw last year before full lockdowns and school closures.

Even if we don't have school closures, exams may be cancelled in favour of CAGs simply due to the number of children having to isolate, missing school, and missing a substantial part of their education.

While I'm not convinced that exams will be cancelled at this point, those are possible scenarios that could result in their cancellation.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending