The Student Room Group

Would you rather be disabled and not able to live an independent life or be someone

who gets pregnant young?
Ideally, neither. Though the second one is already impossible for me. :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by 0ptics
Ideally, neither. Though the second one is already impossible for me. :tongue:

why?
Original post by Anonymous
why?

Think about it for a second.
why?

You see, not everyone is a female :eek:
Reply 5
Original post by ROTL94

menopause? hysterectomy?
Original post by ROTL94

You’re asking for a lot there.
Reply 7
male?
Reply 8
okay so I should have directed this question at us females then
male?

Nah…
…It turns out, I’m actually a cyborg who’s programmed to be heavily annoyed about the fact that you know nothing about your own species. I mean, who wouldn’t want to convert into cyborgism after this.
Disabled
Probably getting pregnant young, it will be a lot of hard work but if you think about it the child will keep growing into an hopefully independent person then you can enjoy the rest of your life. Being disabled however is something you’ll have to live with forever.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Little pecker
Disabled

This question is meant for girls 😂
Someone who gets pregnant young.
Women in my family tree go through the menopause before 40.
Both of my grandmothers got married as teenagers, its been a family tradition for many generations.
I’d rather be someone who gets pregnant young (assuming I’m a female in this hypothetical situation of course!)

Pregnancy and giving birth is the most natural thing in the world. Of course it’s a huge challenge and requires a lot of hard work, but I’m not the kind of person who would shy away from that. It might interrupt my career/education plans, but it’s always possible to restart those once the child is old enough to go to school. And of course there’s a huge plus side - you get a child out of it. That’s a huge source of happiness in itself. And raising happy, healthy and successful human beings is a very respectable and productive thing to do with one’s time.

I suppose the biggest question mark would be, at such an early stage of life, having enough money to spend on raising the child. Hopefully the child would have a father who is up to scratch in that respect.

On the other hand, having a disability which causes me to lose my independence would be something I have to live with permanently. I can’t see any advantages to it.
Original post by tazarooni89
Pregnancy and giving birth is the most natural thing in the world.

(breathes unnaturally)
Reply 16
pregnant young. in case you have forgotten there are options in that case other than raising a child
Original post by londonmyst
Someone who gets pregnant young.
Women in my family tree go through the menopause before 40.
Both of my grandmothers got married as teenagers, its been a family tradition for many generations.

Many people have children in their late teens their is nothing wrong with it . I blame society for demonstrating young parents.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending