The Student Room Group

Worst place in the UK?

Where is the worst place in the UK in your opinion?

Mine has to be Huddersfield. People qre so judgemental.

Terrible atmosphere.

Not bad shops i guess but just gone down hill a lot.

So where is the worst place in the UK according to you?
Northampton.
The only marginally good thing about is that the general hospital is probably about 1 mile long- it’s good for dodging the rain (and it’s always raining) if you want to get from Cliftonville (I think) to the town centre without getting wet. Probably not a good idea with Covid though.

Most of the original architecture appears to have been destroyed and replaced in the 60s/70s. There is no where nice to eat. The provisions offered to people with drug addictions are clearly a load of rubbish, there are a lot of homeless people on the streets, which is a really sad thing. Most of the inhabitants are practically feral, the lack of kindness probably contributes to the later problem.
Reply 2
Slough, its claim to fame is someone writing a poem about nuking it...
Original post by Napp
Slough, its claim to fame is someone writing a poem about nuking it...

AhAh right fairs
Original post by Cancelled Alice
Northampton.
The only marginally good thing about is that the general hospital is probably about 1 mile long- it’s good for dodging the rain (and it’s always raining) if you want to get from Cliftonville (I think) to the town centre without getting wet. Probably not a good idea with Covid though.

Most of the original architecture appears to have been destroyed and replaced in the 60s/70s. There is no where nice to eat. The provisions offered to people with drug addictions are clearly a load of rubbish, there are a lot of homeless people on the streets, which is a really sad thing. Most of the inhabitants are practically feral, the lack of kindness probably contributes to the later problem.

Fair enough sounds a bit like Huddersfield tbf. Letting the town go to waste. No investment pt anything
London. I find it such an isolating city.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending