The Student Room Group

Vaccine injuries

There have been few, but still exist. We cannot deny them.
Original post by Fruli

Who denies them? Of course there are side effects of the vaccine. Some of them can be quite serious too, including death. That's why a lot of time and effort was spent pouring over the safety data, and also why the advise on which groups receive which vaccine has been modified according to the latest data. The key criteria has always been that the potential negative effects of the vaccine are significantly lower than that of contracting the virus. Given the billions of vaccine doses that have been given for over a year now, we are in a really good place to ensure that the vaccine programme best reduces your individual risk from SARS-CoV2, which has been in circulation in the UK and across the world for close to two years, and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.
We wouldn't really know fully as hundreds of thousands knew nothing about the yellow card system as they didn't read the leaflet and it wasn't explained to them in the 10 minutes they sat there after the jab.
Original post by Fruli
Indeed. Please share this with anyone you know who has been affected: https://twitter.com/BrocklessDave/status/1473639422352666636?s=20

Make a claim, but the burden of proof is on the claimant

Vaccine Damage Payment
Reply 4
Original post by Just my opinion
We wouldn't really know fully as hundreds of thousands knew nothing about the yellow card system as they didn't read the leaflet and it wasn't explained to them in the 10 minutes they sat there after the jab.

I agree.
Reply 5
Original post by AlphaZeta
Make a claim, but the burden of proof is on the claimant

Vaccine Damage Payment

120k doesn't even scratch the surface in my view.
Original post by Fruli
120k doesn't even scratch the surface in my view.

You can try vaccine manufacturers via the courts, but you'll get nothing.
Reply 7
Original post by Fruli

Here are some side effects you might suffer:

Bloody or black, tarry stools
bloody or cloudy urine
fever with or without chills (not present before treatment and not caused by the condition being treated)
pain in the lower back and/or side (severe and/or sharp)
pinpoint red spots on the skin
skin rash, hives, or itching
sore throat (not present before treatment and not caused by the condition being treated)
sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
sudden decrease in the amount of urine
unusual bleeding or bruising
unusual tiredness or weakness
yellow eyes or skin
diarrhea
increased sweating
loss of appetite
nausea or vomiting
stomach cramps or pain
swelling, pain, or tenderness in the upper abdomen or stomach area

.... of paracetamol. I guess no one thinks twice about these do they yet a vaccine that saves more lives than it takes by a country mile - well we need to avoid that don't we.
https://www.drugs.com/sfx/paracetamol-side-effects.html

Humans are hopeless as assessing risk and I count myself in that statement.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Whats the point of this thread sorry? No ones ever denied there are adverse effects from the jabs.. be they comon like pain, flu like symptoms etc. or rare ones like blood clots, myocarditis etc. the point being the serious ones are so rare as to make them less likely than snuffing it from covid.
Reply 9
Original post by Napp
Whats the point of this thread sorry? No ones ever denied there are adverse effects from the jabs.. be they comon like pain, flu like symptoms etc. or rare ones like blood clots, myocarditis etc. the point being the serious ones are so rare as to make them less likely than snuffing it from covid.

If you don't see the point of this thread then you do not need to respond.

I also refer you to my response to above to a previous poster who made the same point as you.
Reply 10
Original post by Fruli
I'm not talking about side effects. I'm talking about adverse events you muppet.

There have been many and people who have been affected are dealing with the consequences.

If you see taking these experimental jabs on the same level as taking a paracetamol, then that's your choice. However, don't be flippant about those who are dealing with the aftermath of rare adverse reactions. And don't be flippant about those who do not want the vaccine because they don't need it.

I'm one of those who has not taken the jab. I had covid with very mild symptoms. I'm a very healthy individual and do not need a jab to boost my immune system. Furthermore, I generally do not take prescription medication from big pharma and frankly do not admire those who do, whether it's antidepressants, pain medication or a regular prescriptions of antibiotics.

Side effects / adverse events. Call them what you like but please avoid being offensive on here. No need for that.

How many "adverse events" are there compared to the 8.81 billion doses that have been delivered worldwide so far?
https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations?country=OWID_WRL

Given that impressive number, at what point does this stop being a small time desperate experiment for you?
Reply 11
Original post by Fruli
If you don't see the point of this thread then you do not need to respond.

I also refer you to my response to above to a previous poster who made the same point as you.

I'll respond to what i like, especially when your 'post', if you can call it that, made no point, raised no question and didbnt even serve to start any debate really. As far as refraining from posting goes, well...

The fact you listed apap and its side effects is rather beyond me given a) its not even conceivably close to vaccines and b) it would never be approved for use if it were discovered today..
Reply 12
Original post by Fruli
I will call you a muppet because you are flippant about people's legitimate reservations. Spare a thought for those who have been injured.

As I said, not everyone relies on big pharma to live. To rely on big pharma just to live life, is not living to be honest. If you like to take medication, then good for you. Don't insult those who do not like taking medication.

I do indeed spare a thought for those who have been injured. It must be horrendous. But equally spare a thought for all those who died and the families still living in grief for want of a vaccination. And those families mourning loved ones who made a political point of not taking the vaccine and ended up dying. Absolutely horrendous.
Original post by Fruli
I'm not talking about side effects. I'm talking about adverse events you muppet.

There have been many and people who have been affected are dealing with the consequences.

If you see taking these experimental jabs on the same level as taking a paracetamol, then that's your choice. However, don't be flippant about those who are dealing with the aftermath of rare adverse reactions. And don't be flippant about those who do not want the vaccine because they don't need it.

I'm one of those who has not taken the jab. I had covid with very mild symptoms. I'm a very healthy individual and do not need a jab to boost my immune system. Furthermore, I generally do not take prescription medication from big pharma and frankly do not admire those who do, whether it's antidepressants, pain medication or a regular prescriptions of antibiotics.

What exactly is the difference between a side effect and an adverse reaction and how are the things listed in that post not 'adverse reactions'?
Original post by Fruli

It's a mere accident, just a fluke of biology, that you weren't born with cystic fibrosis, or predisposed to childhood leukemia, or with one of any number of other illnesses that would mean you have to rely heavily on pharmaceuticals to live. It really doesn't make sense to "frankly not admire" such people when there is absolutely nothing that meaningfully separates you from them. You're completely out of touch and it shows.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending