The Student Room Group

Will there be another UK lockown?

Do you guys think there will be another lockdown
i hope so
Reply 2
I hope not?? And If you want a lockdown then you can just lock yourself down and stay home, why do you want the rest of us to suffer? However if you want a lockdown bc it’s dangerous to not have one then that’s understandable but if its for the fun of it then piss off
Original post by Sohello
I hope not?? And If you want a lockdown then you can just lock yourself down and stay home, why do you want the rest of us to suffer? However if you want a lockdown bc it’s dangerous to not have one then that’s understandable but if its for the fun of it then piss off

I think most people want a lockdown because cases are rising drastically, if they weren’t, no one would really want one. However I think it’s okay that people find perks of lockdowns in my case I’d have longer to revise for my mock exams. Why do you call lockdown suffering?
Original post by TheFlash2024
I think most people want a lockdown because cases are rising drastically, if they weren’t, no one would really want one. However I think it’s okay that people find perks of lockdowns in my case I’d have longer to revise for my mock exams. Why do you call lockdown suffering?

Cases are immaterial, its hospitalisations and deaths that justify a lockdown and so far both of those are well behind other waves.
I think we will I'm not sure when or for howling but within the next 3 months as cases are rising smooch and what with a Restriction free Christmas and New Years we'll see a massive spike fairly soon I think.
I do not think there will be anything like the restrictions that were in place between March and July 2020. Large gatherings ended, perhaps nightclubs closed, maybe table service only in pubs/restaurants. Possibly you may not be able to visit a loved one if they are in hospital or a care home.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending