The Student Room Group

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex

What is your guy's opinions on Meghan Markle? Like I always see this one youtube channel just constantly hate on her. But I don't see why. Like IMO just let her be.
No strong opinions, she's just another human. YouTube does come with a lot of trash.
Reply 2
I don't really have one other than I found her character really annoying in Suits.
Reply 3
Why is this posted as anon?

Dislike her, as far as one can dislike an irrelevant celebrity anyway, u havent devoted enough energy to the matter to form much of an opinion bar that :lol:.

As noted in the other thread, activist royalty is undesirable, especially when its coming from a toffee nosed american socialite who has the temerity to speak down to the population and/or lecture them on issues that, whilst they may care about, simply dont affect them - this goes for all celebrities, more or less, though (Ricky Gervais made a good comment on the matter) - climate change being a key one. Somone who flies around in a private jet scolding people for using an old diesel car is the height of hypocrisy.

Of course theres also the issue that shes a stain on the monarchy, with her husband, but still. That isnt to say she doesnt occasionally do some good, such as charitable activity, but thats not a redeeming quality
Screenshot_2021-09-15-17-38-36-94_92b64b2a7aa6eb3771ed6e18d0029815.jpg

Says it all really.

What happens when you're a simp.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending