The Student Room Group
Cranfield University
Cranfield

Extension of deadline for deposit payment

Dear sir/madam,
I am an offer holder from your esteemed University for MSc Finance and Management and in my offer letter it was mentioned that I have to pay a deposit by 31/01/2022 to secure my admission. However due to financial constraints and unforeseen circumstances, I was not able to pay the amount. I am extremely apologetic for the same. I would be extremely grateful if you could extend the deadline by a week so that I can pay the amount and secure my admission. I do not want to lose the opportunity of studying in your reputed University. I hope you look into the matter and do the needful. A positive reply from your end would be highly appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by Harshavardhan23
Dear sir/madam,
I am an offer holder from your esteemed University for MSc Finance and Management and in my offer letter it was mentioned that I have to pay a deposit by 31/01/2022 to secure my admission. However due to financial constraints and unforeseen circumstances, I was not able to pay the amount. I am extremely apologetic for the same. I would be extremely grateful if you could extend the deadline by a week so that I can pay the amount and secure my admission. I do not want to lose the opportunity of studying in your reputed University. I hope you look into the matter and do the needful. A positive reply from your end would be highly appreciated.

Did they extend your deadline last year? Or offered you an alternative way/second chance later to pay the amount?
Cranfield University
Cranfield
Original post by Ann20
Did they extend your deadline last year? Or offered you an alternative way/second chance later to pay the amount?

Hi @Ann20

Unfortunately sometimes things do happen, such as problems with international banking, or delays is getting loan payments. This is not uncommon, and Cranfield will do everything we can to try and accommodate you!

The most important thing is to contact student finance as soon as possible, so that they can action any plans and discuss when the payments can be made with you. You can also include your course director, or your admissions tutor, in the email.

The email for student finance is [email protected] 😊

Best of luck with your application!

Ciara
3rd year Agrifood PhD student
Cranfield Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending