The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE MSc Management 2024

Has anyone heard a back from the management department yet?
Reply 1
I've been declined
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by kikaf_f
I've been declined

So sorry to hear that :// did they state any reason? Because i’ve seen on some threads that they don’t give a concrete reason for rejection. And if you don’t mind me asking when did you apply? I applied just before Christmas break and so far no response
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
So sorry to hear that :// did they state any reason? Because i’ve seen on some threads that they don’t give a concrete reason for rejection. And if you don’t mind me asking when did you apply? I applied just before Christmas break and so far no response

No problem, :smile:
i applied around the same time as you Christmas break/beginning of school, my best guess would be the 15th of 2024
They just stated that my personal statment wasn't good enough, my friend who also applied to LSE to Management in early christmas break (im guessing around the same time as you), got his rejection for the same reason as me at the same time as me. So, im guessing they have seen your application and didn't discard it immediatly bcs of personal statement or grades!!

Lmk if you have any more questions, and I hope you get in!
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by kikaf_f
No problem, I applied for fun I couldn't afford to go there anyways :smile:
i applied around the same time as you Christmas break/beginning of school, my best guess would be the 15th of 2024
They just stated that my personal statment wasn't good enough, my friend who also applied to LSE to Management in early christmas break (im guessing around the same time as you), got his rejection for the same reason as me at the same time as me. So, im guessing they have seen your application and didn't discard it immediatly bcs of personal statement or grades!!

Lmk if you have any more questions, and I hope you get in!

I don’t have the funds either, my parents want me to get in but I don’t really don’t want to burden them. I just applied because they wanted me to tbh. The guilt won’t let me live and they’re against me taking a student loan. I have an offer from 2 other unis that suit my budget and i am going to accept either of the offers bec there’s no point in waiting for LSE. I need to make the deposit by 30th January or i might lose my seat lol.

Thank you for answering! Good luck for your future endeavours :smile:
Reply 5

I don’t have the funds either, my parents want me to get in but I don’t really don’t want to burden them. I just applied because they wanted me to tbh. The guilt won’t let me live and they’re against me taking a student loan. I have an offer from 2 other unis that suit my budget and i am going to accept either of the offers bec there’s no point in waiting for LSE. I need to make the deposit by 30th January or i might lose my seat lol.

Most Unis provide an extension on tuition fee deposit deadline. You could ask for an extension and meanwhile see if LSE gets back to you in that period of time.
Reply 6
I applied this Tuesday with AAA predictions in maths, economics and geography. And 9As in Sri Lankan O/Ls. Do you know how long they take to reply and if I have a chance? I genuinely don’t wanna have my hopes up and get disappointed 🥺

Have you had any updates on your application?
I got an offer beg March and applied end of Jan :smile:
Original post by Paloma Pelaez
I got an offer beg March and applied end of Jan :smile:

did it flip to received a few days prior to getting your offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending