The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Refund from King's????

I made a deposit on my offer and but then declined within the 14 day deadline for a refund on their website. I still haven't received a refund on my deposit. I emailed them through the portal, but haven;t received a response. Has anyone else received a refund on their deposit?
No they don’t do refunds. Before you paid that £70 or whatever it was, they said whether you get in or not, you’re not getting your money back.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Noble.x
No they don’t do refunds. Before you paid that £70 or whatever it was, they said whether you get in or not, you’re not getting your money back.

Really? On there site it says, "18.4 If you cancel your acceptance within the 14 day Cancellation Period, we will reimburse any tuition fee payment including any deposit received from you as soon as we can, and no later than 14 days after the day on which you informed us of your decision to cancel your acceptance." My deposit was £2000
Original post by Anonymous
Really? On there site it says, "18.4 If you cancel your acceptance within the 14 day Cancellation Period, we will reimburse any tuition fee payment including any deposit received from you as soon as we can, and no later than 14 days after the day on which you informed us of your decision to cancel your acceptance." My deposit was £2000

*their
Original post by Anonymous

Oh I thought you’re talking about another payment. If they did say they do refunds then give wait couple days or call them
Hey, I want to know if you finally get ur refund? bow long did it take?
I also want to know whether you finally get refund or not. Did you get reply from KCL?

Quick Reply

Latest