The Student Room Group

Liverpool medical school A100 advice 2022 onwards entry

Hi guys ! Hope everyone is well :smile: I am actually a first year at Liverpool and I was once in all of your positions last year when applying for medicine. I do understand it's quite a difficult and nerve-wracking situation with the whole application process. PLEASE do not be disheartened with rejections it's only a path to improve on !

I have made a video on what my year has been like so far 6 months into medical school at Liverpool and what to expect with academic and social life : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwP6d-0xzJU
This may help you all to understand what the course involves and what to expect !

I may be planning to make further videos on interview tips and advice on how to go about interviews. ( This will be more general tips for all medical interviews, how to handle them and not just for Liverpool as I do have to maintain confidentiality and cannot tell you what exact questions I got ).

If anyone wants any specific videos for more of an insight on certain aspects then please let me know :smile:
I hope it helps. Good luck to everyone :smile:
Reply 1
Hiiii, I was wondering if you had any tips, I have a Liverpool interview on Monday :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by shivixxx11111
Hi guys ! Hope everyone is well :smile: I am actually a first year at Liverpool and I was once in all of your positions last year when applying for medicine. I do understand it's quite a difficult and nerve-wracking situation with the whole application process. PLEASE do not be disheartened with rejections it's only a path to improve on !

I have made a video on what my year has been like so far 6 months into medical school at Liverpool and what to expect with academic and social life : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwP6d-0xzJU
This may help you all to understand what the course involves and what to expect !

I may be planning to make further videos on interview tips and advice on how to go about interviews. ( This will be more general tips for all medical interviews, how to handle them and not just for Liverpool as I do have to maintain confidentiality and cannot tell you what exact questions I got ).

If anyone wants any specific videos for more of an insight on certain aspects then please let me know :smile:
I hope it helps. Good luck to everyone :smile:

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the video. Can you pls guide on MMI? What kind of questions are asked? Are they daunting? What are some of the areas that they look for etc?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending