The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HugoDyson14
You need to reference the data. Data counts for 2 marks, so you would lose 2 marks if you didn’t reference the data

So they did say using the data, because I do not remember too clearly
My memory was something like: Using the concept of elasticity, explain 2 reasons why the price of coffee beans change significantly
Anybody else remembered how did they apply the data into the answer, please? Thank you
GUYS I need to know: if I didn’t put the units of money in my game theory table (millions), but wrote the right figures to illustrate why people would want to collude to gain higher revenue, would I get any marks?
Original post by Carboxylic Eler
GUYS I need to know: if I didn’t put the units of money in my game theory table (millions), but wrote the right figures to illustrate why people

yeh

Hey bro hope you are well I spoke to my teacher about it and she it is fine and he said it is also fine if you wrote the millions figures
btw for everyone who was confused about wages changing AC or MC - there was a past paper Q on it and it seems both are allowed as long as u explain why

https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/pdf-pages/?pdf=https%3A%2F%2Fpmt.physicsandmathstutor.com%2Fdownload%2FEconomics%2FA-level%2FPast-Papers%2FEdexcel-A%2FPaper-3%2FJune%25202017%2520MS%2520-%2520Paper%25203%2520Edexcel%2520(A)%2520Economics%2520A-level.pdf - page 16 is the mark scheme to a question asking the impact on profitability of a change in wages
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 526
Hi i know this is a bit late but did anyone do one paragraph for 12 marker because it said discuss the likely impact and not impactS on the profitability of firms?? Need some closure asap
Good luck for Paper 3 :smile:
Reply 527
Original post by e.tez
Hi i know this is a bit late but did anyone do one paragraph for 12 marker because it said discuss the likely impact and not impactS on the profitability of firms?? Need some closure asap

Anyone??
Original post by e.tez

Yes. A similar question came up previously (I think it was about BT). The mark scheme said one development analysis and evaluation point was sufficient
Reply 529
Original post by r312789
Yes. A similar question came up previously (I think it was about BT). The mark scheme said one development analysis and evaluation point was sufficient

Thankyou so much 😁
Reply 530
guys I was so out of time I barely finished the 15 and 25 marker

I wrote 1 point on carbon taxes and another on tpps but I just realised that I misread the question entirely do u think I'll fail

Latest

Trending

Trending