The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've revised well but am still really nervous - but that's normal before such an important exam. Best of luck to everyone! I hope you get the great results you deserve, these past two years have been rough for everyone.
8 marker, 2 short KAA (use data), 2 short EV
10 marker, 1KAA, 1EV
12 Marker, 2KAA, 2EV
15 Marker, 2KAA, 2EV
25 Marker, 2KAA, 2EV, Judgement
Good luck!
Original post by t.hafsa
I am going to combust at this point I've barely started revision and don't know what to do and I just don't get micro, only took eco in a levels not in o levels so I'm like lost and even with the advance info I don't know what to do😥Plz help at this point any advice on how to cram atleast the topics in advance info will do
Also not doing very well with eval can someone tell me what exactly would count as eval or give like a solid sample answer so I get how to structure it well - for longer questions like 10, 12, 15 and 25mks. Does it have to be an it depends on point or even a however point will do because I've also been told however points are just part of analysis.
yeah maybe that, there's also market failure, so maybe how the government could help to prevent geographical/occupational immobility of labour?
Original post by jxn2234
what do u think could come up for labour since theyve specifically only included supply in this paper? im thinking maybe a 10 marker on factors influecing supply or the elasticity of supply but im wondering how theyd do this without including demand or wage determination
It might just be a section a question
Original post by lemono666
yeah maybe that, there's also market failure, so maybe how the government could help to prevent geographical/occupational immobility of labour?
Good luck everybody :smile:
wait what time did the exam start?
I can't. What was that exam
What on earth was that test. Section A was fine but section B was not it
How did it go today guys?
Reply 49
what did everyone get in section A for the externalities diagram?? consumption or production??
(edited 1 year ago)
I'm the Lord of economics
Reply 51
Original post by lon180
what did everyone get in section A for the externalities diagram?? consumption or production??

production
Original post by Abzdot
Production.

That was the such an easy exam. 5 marks on concentration ratio is just a joke 😂😂
Section A with 3 or 4 4 mark diagrams mwhahagagagaa. I had about 50 minutes to do my 25 marker

Just in case anyone comes looking here in advance to find this paper for a mock they’re about to do, section A is easy if you know something about price elasticity.
Section B is about coffee with 5 marker on finding concentration ratio
8 marker on why price elasticity of coffee has had significant changes in provided data. I spoke about PES And PES
10 marker, are coffee shops profit maximising
12 was on how increased costs affect profitability of coffee shops
15 marker: is the coffee industry contestable
25 marker has one ugly question on labour and the other was if monopolies operate efficiently using Tesla and a monopoly of your choice

Did we have to use Tesla within the 25 marker? I thought it was just a monopoly of our choice…..oops
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the paper?
Original post by ro202004
Did we have to use Tesla within the 25 marker? I thought it was just a monopoly of our choice…..oops

Son says he also thought it was a monopoly of choice....
Original post by Bluetit1
Son says he also thought it Yh buwas a monopoly of choice....

Yh but there was data given so it’s easier to use it
Original post by Roisin Moore
Yh but there was data given so it’s easier to use it

Original post by Bluetit1
Son says he also thought it was a monopoly of choice....

It WAS a monopoly of your choice
Reply 57
It said monopoly of your choice, but tesla was used in the (albeit short) extract. I did the supply of labour 25 marker, and i thought that was super easy. First 30 marks were also completely free i think.
Ok brilliant panic over!!
Did you guys like the question about profitability with rising costs? So brief for 12 marks no?

Latest

Trending

Trending