The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by User3858395
Same, spoke about dynamic efficiency and EOS for KAA and then diseconomies and how firms may not use SNP for reinvestment for eval.

I talked about how they suffer from X - inefficiency and benefit from dynamic efficiency
Original post by Abzdot
I believe you were meant to use both. It’d be very weird of them to give you tesla but it having no use whatsoever. I talked about Tesla and Apple

You can speak about Tesla (I did) but you don’t have to, maybe just mention it in the intro
I heard some people shift supply but I did not because I am stupid. I did draw arrows showing extension in supply to the new equilibrium although I doubt that will be credited

Why would u shift supply???
Original post by mua1122
Why would u shift supply???

Supply has to rise to accommodate the increase in demand im assuming
Reply 84
its alright i talked about apple as well as they said using an industry of choice
Supply has to rise to accommodate the increase in demand im assuming

Tf u on about
Original post by mua1122
Tf u on about

what don’t u understand?
what don’t u understand?

Supply extends , it doesn't shift
what did u guys write for the profitability one
Original post by mua1122
Supply extends , it doesn't shift

I hope ur right but I’ve seen a similar question in the 2021 paper and it looks for two shifts for 4 marks. What is the distinction between an extension in supply and extension
I hope ur right but I’ve seen a similar question in the 2021 paper and it looks for two shifts for 4 marks. What is the distinction between an extension in supply and extension

and shift*
Original post by anishja
what did u guys write for the profitability one

I kind of struggled with ideas on that, for 12 marks it was difficult to think of 2 points with eval
Original post by geniusar
Uno the demand and supply curve for Disney plus. Obviously demand shifts right but with it being 4 marks did u have to shift anything else?

I just shifted demand as well
Reply 93

I did one supply with an outward shift of demand
Original post by KClayton10
I kind of struggled with ideas on that, for 12 marks it was difficult to think of 2 points with eval

yeah i thought the same. section b questions were hard to think of two points
Reply 95
What did you guys shift in the cost revenue diagram question for the 'rising costs' ?
Original post by Woah44
What did you guys shift in the cost revenue diagram question for the 'rising costs' ?

MC and AC
Original post by Woah44

AC and MC
Original post by KClayton10

Apparently you don’t need 2 points, it said impact which is singular. Some people only did one point for the 15m as well
Reply 99
Original post by anishja
MC and AC

i shifted MC and AC as well to show SNP

Latest

Trending

Trending