The Student Room Group

Ukraine medical school transfer

I am a UK national studying in ukraine in my 5th year of medical school. Due to the war my university has closed and i am looking to transfer elsewhere in europe. Does any one have any advice or know of any universities that would accept transfers without me having to start all over again?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I am a UK national studying in ukraine in my 5th year of medical school. Due to the war my university has closed and i am looking to transfer elsewhere in europe. Does any one have any advice or know of any universities that would accept transfers without me having to start all over again?

I think Cyprus, Bulgaria or Rumania not sure though. Good luck!!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

I am in the same situation but in my 3rd year and I am also from the UK looking for a transfer to a gmc approved university so that I can practice medicine in the UK. can anyone help me please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending